No announcement yet.

GGG only has 1 superfight option and that's Conor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    If an ******** went wrong then it wouldn't be an ******** would it you fucking clown.

Maybe look at a dictionary first then hurl the insult.
    Straight burn.

Comment

GGG stepping up and taking the risk to try to fight Conor is a poor choice of words. GGG would be 100% certain to KO Conor. There would be absolutely no risk for GGG. Now that the world has seen a terrible, slow, sloppy version of Mayweather so easily tire out and knock out Conor I doubt a Conor vs GGG fight would be a huge money maker. GGG chasing a fight with Conor would be a bad cherry picking look. Let Paulie chase a Conor fight. GGG can make good money fighting Jacobs again.

Comment

People shouldn't even be mentioning this even if they are trolling. GGG would seriously hurt McGregor if not kill him and I'm not saying that in jest or to exaggerate, he'd badly hurt him.

Comment

That would be an awesome fight. I triangulate GGG by KO in 11, maybe 12. If it's only a 10 rd fight, I figure GGG in a close decision.

1. GGG = Canelo (draw)
          2. Floyd>Canelo (sd12) therefore Floyd>GGG
          3. Floyd>Conor (KO 10)
          4. Sd12>ko10, therefore GGG >Conor

The math of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Conor just sold over 4 million ppvs he is the brightest star in the sport and the biggest draw.

Any fighter would want him and the massive payday he brings.

Conor is the A side of boxing now
            He talked much of the world into believing he had a good chance to beat a top boxer so they bought the fight. He came up short by a mile and his deadly MMA punching power was shown to be fairly harmless in a boxing ring against a rugged high level pro boxer. I doubt much of the world will be fooled again. He really isn't the A side anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X