Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shows Huge McGregor Painting in New Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A $26 million Beverly Hills mansion might not be the best use for that money. Surely there are smarter investments out there.

I hope he has no further tax issues from here on out.

Comment

I am just wondering how long it took money may to write that underneath the photo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr. isn't sick of looking at Conor McGregor after all. Mayweather revealed a photo through his Instagram account early Tuesday morning that shows an eight-foot painting of McGregor in the new $26 million Beverly Hills mansion Mayweather has purchased. The McGregor painting hangs on one side of a huge doorway, which has a similarly sized Mayweather painting on its opposite side.
        [Click Here To Read More]

erm..... a bit gay

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          of course he made the money for the house from McGregor fight.

you wish

Comment

It looks to me like it's paying homage to the biggest + easiest mountain of cash Floyd ever made. That and the win itself brought some historical significance to his record.

Him and Conor, low key, probably are friends. They made a lot of money together and they both got a boost from it.

If Conor wins the Diaz rubbermatch he'll be in the stratosphere.

Comment

Macregors gym mural is way better with floyds ashy Larry lips flapping in the wind from a straight left connected

Comment

Bet Floyd overpaid some dumb broad who calls herself an artist like 100-200k for some Photoshop stick ons that any of us could do for under 500 bucks. You know she didn't paint sh I t
                Last edited by lowblows420; 09-26-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Floyd probably got it from a fan who actually painted it.

Comment

the gay one should return the favor and fight Conor on ufc

Comment

Kind of missing the point that the whole event was about money making, and that Mayweather in every respect was the one required to make that money. Mcgregor 100% needed Floyd to get that purse, and was always going to be the b-side because Mayweather didn't need Mcgregor to make tens of millions, Mayweather was Mcgregor's only path to earning the riches he earned from that circus show. No favour required, Mcgregor already got his favour.

Comment

Working...
                      X