No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shows Huge McGregor Painting in New Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    send him a gift basket! aint no way no how im putting up another man's picture in my house! unless its family! bros/pops!
    really? a gift basket after you pulled in more than your share to make me more than a quarter billion dollars?

a painting is a classy touch, and floyd isn't known for class.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Everything is gay to you internet nerds lol.

The biggest Cuck Maginas think everything is gay...

If he put one of the Strippers up there, you'd be the type of Simp to praise that...

Fk you.
      You get all angry & go on a tangent about people calling everything gay & youd usually be right,but in this instance it is gay as ****! Thats the most Liberace gay shît someone could possibly ever do with their house. And how angry & defensive u get makes it seem like your a total flômo.

Comment

mcgregor does somewhat look like a fighting model with his cool colourful tats. some tats looks cool cause they pay enough for the expensive ink im guessing.

reminisce the farewell fight. around it he should have pictures of all 48 opponants.

Comment

Conor gave Floyd the taste of one last massive payday + Saved him from going to jail for tax invasion. He should be entirely grateful.

Comment

,,weird....

Comment

I wouldn't put a mural of another man in my house but this is what he wants to do... so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                of course he made the money for the house from McGregor fight.
                Ummm, he could literally buy 10 or 15 houses of that size with whast he made...he didn't need the money from that fight anyway to build it...dude already had it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  You get all angry & go on a tangent about people calling everything gay & youd usually be right,but in this instance it is gay as ****! Thats the most Liberace gay shît someone could possibly ever do with their house. And how angry & defensive u get makes it seem like your a total flômo.
                  If the guy was g@y...so what?

Comment

This is kinda sus

Comment

Ah, true love...

Comment

Working...
                      X