No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Canelo had the size and power to keep Golovkin from attacking the body, Golovkin is bigger and better than Maidana. His jab and pressure would be too much for Mayweather if they fought I think.
    Maidana is completely different to Golovkin. Maidana likes to get inside and rough his opponent up. Golovkin needs distance to get his shots off, do you even watch Golovkin? Maidana is also like twice as fast as Golovkin, Golovkin is SLOW. Which is why he couldn't land anything big on a stationary Canelo.

Embarrassing that so called Golovkin fans don't even know how he fights and are comparing his style to Maidana

Comment

Triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        If Golovkin was having trouble landing big shots on Canelo imagine what it would've have been like against Mayweather.

If Canelo was catching Golovkin with clean punches, imagine how many Mayweather would have landed.

Golovkin is too slow to have landed anything of note on Mayweather.

Golovkin landed 31% and Canelo landed 33.5% lol. Mofos are acting like Canelo was making GGG miss and he was landing everything clean... more cack-riding Fake News...

Golovkin would do better than Maidana and that's the comparable fight. Maidana applied the pressure and put Floyd on the ropes... GGG lives off that...

There is a reason Floyd didn't want any parts of that fight at 54'

Comment

Maidana is completely different to Golovkin. Maidana likes to get inside and rough his opponent up. Golovkin needs distance to get his shots off, do you even watch Golovkin? Maidana is also like twice as fast as Golovkin, Golovkin is SLOW. Which is why he couldn't land anything big on a stationary Canelo.

Embarrassing that so called Golovkin fans don't even know how he fights and are comparing his style to Maidana
          I know Maidana fights more on the inside but Golovkin still applies a high amount of pressure, lol twice as fast? They are about the same speed. Golovkin has a better chin, punches harder and is more skilled.

Comment

Embarrassing to say that Maidana is twice as fast as GGG... and to call Canelo "stationary" when he was running lol...

Floyd d1ck-riding troll... I'm assuming?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Golovkin landed 31% and Canelo landed 33.5% lol. Mofos are acting like Canelo was making GGG miss and he was landing everything clean... more cack-riding Fake News...

Golovkin would do better than Maidana and that's the comparable fight. Maidana applied the pressure and put Floyd on the ropes... GGG lives off that...

There is a reason Floyd didn't want any parts of that fight at 54'
              Oh look another stupid person quoting compubox. Golovkin was landing a weak jab. He wasn't putting anything on his punches because when he tried to he missed and missed badly.

How the **** is a rough inside fighter comparable to Golovkin. Golovkin doesn't even fucking fight inside.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Embarrassing to say that Maidana is twice as fast as GGG... and to call Canelo "stationary" when he was running lol...

Floyd d1ck-riding troll... I'm assuming?
                He had his back to the ropes for at least half the fight, running though, Maidana comparable to Golovkin though.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  I know Maidana fights more on the inside but Golovkin still applies a high amount of pressure, lol twice as fast? They are about the same speed. Golovkin has a better chin, punches harder and is more skilled.
                  Golovkin is nowhere near as fast as Maidana stop embarrassing yourself fool.

Comment

I see the last of the GGG truthers are in the thread, talking bull****. I think it's clear now, Floyd would've boxed circles around GGG at 154.

Just let it go. And I'm someone who thought he'd stop Alvarez. He's not nearly as good as we thought. Very hood fighter, but he wouldn't have had a chance to land anything on Floyd that mattered.

And comparing GGG to Maidana is pure stupidity. The style and punching angles are way different. Not the same type of fighters at all.

Comment

The problem with Boxing-Tard fans is that they think they more technically skilled boxer wins every fight NO MATTER what actually happened in the actual fight unless the fighter gets knocked out...

So in other words - Floyd wins every fight unless he gets KO'd because he's technically better even if he doesn't actually showcase it in that particular fight (see Castillo I fight)...

Lara was seen as more technical than Canelo - so he must have won...

Canelo more flashy with the boxing than GGG so he must have won...

Forget what actually happened in the 3:00 minutes of the round - Canelo is flashier and has flashier counter-punches so he won even if he only fought about 50 seconds of the rounds...

Those fans who think if they pick the technical boxer do it because they think it makes them "hardcore" fans when in actuality they are just CASUALS who prefer the slick boxer style.

Comment

Working...
                      X