Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironically, 2-3 years ago when there were some whispers about it, GGG would likely have demolished Floydie. Now it would be past the prime time for it to happen, both have declined.

Comment

I hope this isn't some kind of precursor for Mayweather un-retiring again and facing Golovkin.

With that being said, I see the misconception about Golovkin is still alive and well. At 154, it would be easy work for Mayweather. At 160 it would be tougher but it still be a Mayweather win. We had 3 fights in a row where you saw Golovkin struggle with opponent that can hardly do half the things Mayweather can in the ring. Yes, Golovkin can hurt Mayweather but so could 90% of the people he fought and beat. Golovkin is straight up and down, no special effects. Mayweather would beat him too.

Comment

I see that they've realised that decent middleweights are too much to handle...

Comment

If Golovkin was having trouble landing big shots on Canelo imagine what it would've have been like against Mayweather.

If Canelo was catching Golovkin with clean punches, imagine how many Mayweather would have landed.

Golovkin is too slow to have landed anything of note on Mayweather.

Comment

I was watching Floyd vs. Castillo I and II again, and I think there is no doubt that Floyd's body changed and he's definitely juicing. Plus, that USADA-IV ****...

Dude went from losing to Castillo clearly and Castillo walking through his punches - to holding off guys like De La Hoya and Canelo...

Something is fishy about Floyd's career...

That being said... GGG is like the worst match up for Floyd... Floyd can't handle a jab... Even McGregor was giving Floyd trouble with his jab. De La Hoya had success with his jab. GGG's jab would give Floyd a lot of trouble and if Maidana was able to bully Floyd like that - GGG would do a lot worse to Floyd.. GGG can cut off the ring...

GGG would definitely have beaten Floyd but the JUDGES would have given it to Floyd anyway and the media and d1ck-riding internet nerds would say Floyd won anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
              Now the man's talking... Let's make it happen already!

Stop ducking, Mayweather
              Lol do you even know what ducking is?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I was watching Floyd vs. Castillo I and II again, and I think there is no doubt that Floyd's body changed and he's definitely juicing. Plus, that USADA-IV ****...

Dude went from losing to Castillo clearly and Castillo walking through his punches - to holding off guys like De La Hoya and Canelo...

Something is fishy about Floyd's career...

That being said... GGG is like the worst match up for Floyd... Floyd can't handle a jab... Even McGregor was giving Floyd trouble with his jab. De La Hoya had success with his jab. GGG's jab would give Floyd a lot of trouble and if Maidana was able to bully Floyd like that - GGG would do a lot worse to Floyd.. GGG can cut off the ring...

GGG would definitely have beaten Floyd but the JUDGES would have given it to Floyd anyway and the media and d1ck-riding internet nerds would say Floyd won anyway...

If you're going to use triangle theories, then:

Floyd>Canelo>GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  Lol do you even know what ducking is?
                  That's a really obvious alt. Surprised people are taking him seriously.

Comment

Canelo had the size and power to keep Golovkin from attacking the body, Golovkin is bigger and better than Maidana. His jab and pressure would be too much for Mayweather if they fought I think.

Comment

I see that nothing changes in GGG's world.

The most relevant fighter they could have fought, Ward, has just retired. Rather than talk about that, they are talking about a 40 year old welterweight.

Ward would have taken GGG apart and they know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X