Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg please stfu! Floyd came our for a huge check something anyone would do. He is TWO WEIGHT CLASSES below GGG. Quit your crying and figure out how to make the canelo rematch and how to beat him with no controversy

Comment

• Ggg is too big for mayweather .. u ******s.. mayweather doesn't need to fight ggg.. but don't try to analyze that mayweather can beat Ggg .. ggg should've fought wars but we already know ward would've beaten him.. Errol spence can beat Floyd right now. What u think Ggg would do to him

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Lol do you even know what ducking is?
        fact: Mayweather don't want this work

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Whatever your smoking is mixed with some serious s**t, I advise you don't smoke it any more.
          That OG Hindu Kush

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          How can you expose a proven ATG, that's fought in 5 weight classes and is unbeaten?

If Golovkin did a quarter of what Mayweather did maybe he'd be an ATG too.
          By making him look terrible

It'll awaken everyone to the fact that Mayweather ain't take one tough fight ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Floyd doesn't have to hurt Golovkin.

How many clean, dead-on shots was Golovkin able to land on Alvarez was fighting off of his defense?

No idea how good his legs really were in the Conor fight, but if they were even as good as the Berto fight, Golovkin doesn't land a single meaningful punch on a defensive Floyd Mayweather.

Wow ..........

Canelo was there to be hit but GGG was fighting cautious due to his respect for Canelo's power.

If Floyd cannot get GGG's respect then GGG has no reason to fight that cautious.

Comment

• GGG is scared of Usyk. He knows what he’d do to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Actually, Froch said they wanted 166 LMAO!
                Prove that Froch said 166? And even if that is so he was willing to fight Froch. And also Chavez jr at 168. But he didn't want any smoke with Ward at 168 that much I do know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Prove that Froch said 166? And even if that is so he was willing to fight Froch. And also Chavez jr at 168. But he didn't want any smoke with Ward at 168 that much I do know.
                  According to Hearn, Golovkin and his team are trying to lure Froch out of retirement.
                  Hearn said to reporter Chris McKenna: “Carl text me and said ‘what weight would Golovkin fight me at?’ and I said ‘172lb’ and Loeffler said ‘170’. I know exactly what Loeffler is trying to do and that is entice him out. I will say this that would have been one of the great, great fights and it might still be.”
                  There were some discussions about a Froch vs. Golovkin fight in 2015. Froch decided to retire instead of taking the fight.
                  According to Froch, Golovkin's handlers were trying to get him to a catch-weight of 166-pounds and by that point Froch was already unable to even make the super middleweight limit of 168. Froch wanted the fight at a catch-weight of 172-pounds.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/froch-who-golovkin-beaten-he-too-small-beat-me--110747

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...t-talk--106475

Here's another Loeffler lie while we're at it

http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-gen...-brook--102766

Brook asks for 157

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Floyd and Golovkin should NEVER be mentioned in the same paragraph. Floyd's pupil (Canelo) has shown what a one-dimensional robot Golovkin truly is. No defense, no finnese, no adjustments, block punches with your face. That's the Golovkin style.
                      What does that say for Canelo's skill and boxing ability considering the majority feel that the one-dimensional robot with no defense and no finesse won?

Not a good look on Canelo, that's for sure. Most of the time It Is a wise Idea to think before criticizing a fighter, as It usually ends up making the fighter you are rooting for look bad. This Is a prime example.

Comment

Working...
                      X