Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How great are you when the fighter moving up gives you lose or your hardest fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Don't let da man divide us, you doin what they want brotha
    What a prick, go fuc k your mother cun t divide that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I never was a Hagler fan because i dont think he challenged himself...his biggest wins were against little guys and Duran even went the distance with him in a close fight!!the real special fighters are the ones who HAVE to move UP to fight A REAL CHALLENGE!! the bigger man SHOULD DOMINATE THE SMALLER GUY EASILY!!!..special talent usually produces special results
      Yes sir. Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Well considering canelo weighed more than ggg and lost in the eyes of majority I'd say he's pretty great.
        Canelo's previous fight was at SMW vs Chavez. He is naturally bigger than GGG now.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Ridiculous thread. Hagler fought all the top guys in his era, there was no great fighter at 168 he could've or should've fought. So what did you want him to do? Move up 15lbs and fight no-names? He fought 3 of the greatest boxers of all time and beat all of them IMO. The Duran fight close? Did you just read the scorecards and not watch it? Hagler boxed his ears off the judging in that fight was criminal. It wasn't close at all. Then the Hearns fight, Leonard, he was a legend for sure.

Hagler is an ATG and one of the most respectable boxers of all time. I don't see how anyone could not admire what he went through in his career. If you know his story it's very admirable. He went through a harder path to glory than most fighters and you can say he was the best of one of the best eras in history.
          The guy who started this thread is a Mayweather fan boy, not a boxing fan. outside of Floyd and Manny, his boxing knowledge is very limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Here's the divisions Pacquiao won major world titles in.

WBC flyweight champion (112 lbs)
            IBF super bantamweight champion (122 lbs)
            WBC super featherweight champion (130 lbs)
            WBC lightweight champion (135 lbs)
            WBO welterweight champion (147 lbs) (3×)
            WBC super welterweight champion (154 lbs)

How many is that? Can you count?
            He has won world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, featherweight, super featherweight, lightweight, super lightweight, welterweight and super welterweight, that adds up to 8 weight divisions you uneducated moron, you get more stupid by the day nuffy

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              He has won world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, featherweight, super featherweight, lightweight, super lightweight, welterweight and super welterweight, that adds up to 8 weight divisions you uneducated moron, you get more stupid by the day nuffy
              List the world titles.

I bet you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                I never was a Hagler fan because i dont think he challenged himself...his biggest wins were against little guys and Duran even went the distance with him in a close fight!!the real special fighters are the ones who HAVE to move UP to fight A REAL CHALLENGE!! the bigger man SHOULD DOMINATE THE SMALLER GUY EASILY!!!..special talent usually produces special results
                I totally agree. Good post.

Comment

List the world titles.

I bet you can't.
                  Flyweight dec4 1998. Vs sasakul Junior feather weight June 23 2001. Vs ledwaba Featherweight nov 15 2003. Vs Barrera Junior lightweight mar 15 2008. Vs Marquez Lightweight June 28 2008. Vs Diaz. Junior welterweight may 2 2009. Vs hatton. Welterweight nov 14 2009 Vs cotto. Junior middle weight nov 13 2010 Vs margarito. That's EIGHT DIVISIONS DIP****

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    Flyweight dec4 1998. Vs sasakul Junior feather weight June 23 2001. Vs ledwaba Featherweight nov 15 2003. Vs Barrera Junior lightweight mar 15 2008. Vs Marquez Lightweight June 28 2008. Vs Diaz. Junior welterweight may 2 2009. Vs hatton. Welterweight nov 14 2009 Vs cotto. Junior middle weight nov 13 2010 Vs margarito. That's EIGHT DIVISIONS DIP****
                    That's not listing the titles.

List the world titles by name.

You can't you spastic, because he doesn't have 8.

What world title did he win in the Hatton fight?

Comment

That's not listing the titles.

List the world titles by name.

You can't you spastic, because he doesn't have 8.

What world title did he win in the Hatton fight?
                      Look it up weasel, the only one not listed on boxrec is Barrera, that was for the lineal world title belt you fukwit, 3 divisions more than your boyfriend nuffy

Comment

Working...
                      X