Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury: I'm Strongly Advising Tyson Fury And Peter To Retire From Boxing! [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fury: I'm Strongly Advising Tyson Fury And Peter To Retire From Boxing! [VID]

Tyson Fury's father, John, says that after being targeted by the powers that be and, in his mind, seeing their dark influence on public display when the scorecards were read for the Parker vs Fury bout, he is going to strongly advise his son Tyson Fury and his brother Peter Fury to walk away from boxing for good!

@ 9:20

Hughie ain't did sh^t. And f#ck Tyson already retired as far as I know.

Comment

John Fury is an idiot

Comment

The Furys will not be missed I would advise to spend your money wisely not much left for you guys to make out of this sport.

Comment

One would think that him having plucked another man's eye out, he would be able to see things from a different perspective. But apparently not.

Comment

yes please retire hughie fury, for boxing fans please retire

Comment

Please do. The boxing world has already moved on.

I find Tyson a hilarious character but this thing they keep saying it's all a conspiracy is complete BS - Tyson just lost his motivation after beating Wlad and went on the mother of all food, coke and drink binges. That is on him. He needs to take responsibility for his own career. He's p*ssed away millions upon millions. That's no-one's fault but his own.

And it's very, very likely him and Hughie have been doping anyway.

Comment

Yeah it was the powers that be that made Hughie fight like a Muhammad Ali wannabe but without actually landing punches. FOH.

Tyson did get a lot of injust hate after his biggest win, that is true. But come on, if you're the fighter and the man you say you are, you don't binge on coke and food for two years and call out insult everybody on Twitter. In his defense, I think he's bipolar but still...

Comment

Hughie took steroids and escaped punishment, got a title shot he didn't deserve, faked an injury to get the fight moved to his home country, and fought the most low risk boring gameplan possible where he landed 4 punches all night. Poor guy, what a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Danebrogen View Post
                    One would think that him having plucked another man's eye out, he would be able to see things from a different perspective. But apparently not.
                    Rumor has it he still has the mans eye in his pocket and takes it out from time to time to get extra insight on things .

Comment

Working...
                    X