Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias, Jarrell Miller vs. TBA on November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laugh that the barometer for hardcore is Luis Arias and if you don't know him you're a casual.

Comment

Good fight can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        damn expected jacobs to fight someone better but i guess no one is available.
        More of a tune up return bout. Talks of Lemieux being next then the Canelo-G winner. Canelo-Jacobs would be a nice event.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Read the end of the article "Haymon remains Jacobs adviser AND HELPED PUT THE DEAL TOGETHER." Now tell me again he's the reason his fighters aren't on HBO. I'll wait....
          he was the reason because he wanted to create his own boxing empire on his networks only, but tings change and that obv failed as he ran out of money to do that. your sloppy argument is that because he is willing to put his fighters(or fighter) on hbo now, that means he was always willing to do it? simply not true.

Comment

Would have preferred Andy Lee but it's great Arias gets the shot!!!!!

Can we get Big Baby vs Dylan White on that undercard??????

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
              Would have preferred Andy Lee but it's great Arias gets the shot!!!!!

Can we get Big Baby vs Dylan White on that undercard??????
              Not sure Whyte wants it, Miller said Whyte blocked him after Hearn offered him the fight. Whyte busy baiting Lucas Browne

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                Oh my god I was right, Haymon is about to start putting his PBC fighters on HBO in association with Hearn's Matchroom.

REALLY great news for boxing. Arum out of the way means HBO only had Golden Boy and they don't have enough to make the attraction fights.

Tl;dr - Haymon and HBO are officially back to working with each other (not just on a [opportunity for a big fight basis])
                Haymon fighters been on HBO.

Crawford-Diaz/Molina

GGG-Wade/Jacobs

Canelo-Khan/Chavez Jr

Comment

Matchroom making waves in u.s. now. Glad to see them signing fighters and starting work with hbo full time.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    he was the reason because he wanted to create his own boxing empire on his networks only, but tings change and that obv failed as he ran out of money to do that. your sloppy argument is that because he is willing to put his fighters(or fighter) on hbo now, that means he was always willing to do it? simply not true.
                    basically he wanted his fighters to be free agents of sorts. That was always doomed. Now they not happy with not fighting consistantly and im sure more will be letting the advisor know enough is enough and demanding deals with real promoters. Dibella a joke lol. That also failed. I didnt think it would be possible to have all the big named fighters and fail. But i guess the way to do that was by fighting them once every ten months or a yr and also throwing in some salkas and overpaying the guererros and putting them in mains on big time networks. Too bad for us i guess. But hopefully the times are a changing

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                      Tbf mate, Arias is a wicked young undefeated fighter who's no slouch that's quite good fight for Jacobs imo.

Yeah Jacobs/Charlo would be great fight too, but doesn't make sense for Charlo atm considering he's Golovkin's mandatory (also a great fight) I don't think Charlo should risk losing that position, Especially as imo he has a fantastic chance of beating triple g.
                      A "wicked young undefeated fighter" is not what Jacobs needs right now! He needs Derevyanchenko, Charlo, Saunders, or DeGale! This is a no-win situation! If he wins, he was "supposed" to win. If he loses, he's begging Peter Quillen for a rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X