Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias, Jarrell Miller vs. TBA on November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    Smh Luis arias is a really good prospect
    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Lol former tmt guy now with roc nation. He's ok but for this fight kinda shlt for jacobs
    I had to look him up. Looks familiar but I can't recall seeing him fight.

I doubt the Golovkin rematch takes place anytime soon.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs vs. Luis Arias is a good fight! Is still with Mayweather? Heard he's with Roc Nation now..

It's just a fight to open up on HBO.
      Last edited by NahMean; 09-24-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Should've been Jacobs vs. Charlo! Very disappointed!

Comment

Read the end of the article "Haymon remains Jacobs adviser AND HELPED PUT THE DEAL TOGETHER." Now tell me again he's the reason his fighters aren't on HBO. I'll wait....

Comment

Would have liked to see Danny vs a bigger name in his first fight since Golovkin. Oh well his new deal should hopefully set him up for some bigger names in his next fights.

Comment

This is what i mean by nsb having too many casuals. Lol

You guys dont even know who Arias is and dismissing this as a sht fight. Arias is a dangerous young contender in his first ultimate test against Jacobs who would be coming back after some layoff. This is an intriguing fight. Im surprised jacobs took this fight because he has everything to lose here..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Should've been Jacobs vs. Charlo! Very disappointed!
                Tbf mate, Arias is a wicked young undefeated fighter who's no slouch that's quite good fight for Jacobs imo.

Yeah Jacobs/Charlo would be great fight too, but doesn't make sense for Charlo atm considering he's Golovkin's mandatory (also a great fight) I don't think Charlo should risk losing that position, Especially as imo he has a fantastic chance of beating triple g.

Comment

Arias was on the Ward-Kovalev II undercard, you casual dummies...

Comment

Arias is ranked #17 middleweight which puts him in the top 5 of the highest ranked opponents Jacobs has fought...
                    The self proclaimed best middleweight in the world needs to step it up and stop waiting like a beggar for GGG / Canelo to fight him
                    Last edited by Leonis; 09-24-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      This is what i mean by nsb having too many casuals. Lol

You guys dont even know who Arias is and dismissing this as a sht fight. Arias is a dangerous young contender in his first ultimate test against Jacobs who would be coming back after some layoff. This is an intriguing fight. Im surprised jacobs took this fight because he has everything to lose here..
                      It's not that intriguing when Jacobs is telling the world he beat golovkin. Everyone thought arias was shlt when he was signed to floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X