Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Faced a Better Opponent at 15 Years Old then GGG Ever Faced Untill 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I see what game yoiu are playing.
    But PACs 3 wins over jmm are better than Floyd's win over maidana, Ortiz, corrales, hatton, nelo.
    I'll leave it there for now. You have too debate amongst yourself if Floyd's win over jmm is better than his win over nelo as well. Jmm was bkloated but he was top 5 PFP.
    Who is comparing Manny and Floyd?? all i said was Jmm isnt a great win for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I actually gave him 8 and one even. In fairness I thought 1, 3, and 8 were close rounds, and if a judge was looking for rounds to give to Golovkin they could have gone to him but I gave those to Jacobs based on what I saw. Round 9 was a round Jacobs was winning and Golovkin came on the last 30-40 seconds so I gave it to Golovkin because the momentum swing was that dramatic. Regardless, Jacobs was far more effective in the fight and put on a much better performance than Canelo. The fight was tough for Jacobs and I give Golovkin a lot of credit for the way he fought (a lot better than he did against Canelo), but he came up short IMO.
      Bahahaha!!!! I'm not even going to comment on such obvious hating ignorance. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Bahahaha!!!! I'm not even going to comment on such obvious hating ignorance. Ridiculous
        You don't have have to... I have little respect for your opinion so it wouldn't matter. I had Golovkin 7 and 1 even against Canelo. Was a that ridiculous score also?

Comment

We All Know Why GGG Fans are so Bitter over the Result.

Had GGG blasted out Canelo like they expected, we would have had 100's of threads about how GGG beat Canelo easier then Mayweather and it proves that Floyd would have got blasted out too.

What a Draw proved is that Mayweather is an ELITE ATG Fighter and would have made GGG look stupid in the ring.

Also, they hate the fact that deep down they know Ward was right and would have handled GGG with ease if GGG had the balls to face him at 168lbs.

His Fans are now talking like GGG is past his Peak? PEAK....What Peak was that exactly? When he beat guys like Rubio, Willie Monroe, Dominic Wade, Nobuhiro Ishida and Gabe Rosado...that's not Peak, thats just beating C and D Class fighters!

GGG never had a PEAK...and never had the BALLS to test himself against the Very Best by Moving up to 168lbs and 175lbs but instead chose to stay at 160lbs and feast on average fighters.

Canelo moved up from 135lbs all the way up to 160lbs, Mayweather moved up from 130lbs all the way up to 154lbs, Ward moved up from 168lbs to 175lbs, Pacman moved up from 112lbs to 150lbs because they were all WARRIORS and challenged themselves to be GREAT.

GGG is too scared to be Great because deep down he know's he'd get exposed by guys like Andre Ward just like Kovalev did.
          Last edited by Boxnation fan; 09-23-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

You don't have have to... I have little respect for your opinion so it wouldn't matter. I had Golovkin 7 and 1 even against Canelo. Was a that ridiculous score also?
            No but this was ridiculous and nobody agrees with you worth their salt.

I actually gave him 8 and one even. In fairness I thought 1, 3, and 8 were close rounds, and if a judge was looking for rounds to give to Golovkin they could have gone to him but I gave those to Jacobs based on what I saw. Round 9 was a round Jacobs was winning and Golovkin came on the last 30-40 seconds so I gave it to Golovkin because the momentum swing was that dramatic. Regardless, Jacobs was far more effective in the fight and put on a much better performance than Canelo. The fight was tough for Jacobs and I give Golovkin a lot of credit for the way he fought (a lot better than he did against Canelo), but he came up short IMO.
            Came up short! Wining a UD! Bahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              We All Know Why GGG Fans are so Bitter over the Result.

Had GGG blasted out Canelo like they expected, we would have had 100's of threads about how GGG beat Canelo easier then Mayweather and it proves that Floyd would have got blasted out too.

What a Draw proved is that Mayweather is an ELITE ATG Fighter and would have made GGG look stupid in the ring.

Also, they hate the fact that deep down they know Ward was right and would have handled GGG with ease if GGG had the balls to face him at 168lbs.

His Fans are now talking like GGG is past his Peak? PEAK....What Peak was that exactly? When he beat guys like Rubio, Willie Monroe, Dominic Wade, Nobuhiro Ishida and Gabe Rosado...that's not Peak, thats just beating C and D Class fighters!

GGG never had a PEAK...and never had the BALLS to test himself against the Very Best by Moving up to 168lbs and 175lbs but instead chose to stay at 160lbs and feast on average fighters.

Canelo moved up from 135lbs all the way up to 160lbs, Mayweather moved up from 130lbs all the way up to 154lbs, Ward moved up from 168lbs to 175lbs, Pacman moved up from 112lbs to 150lbs because they were all WARRIORS and challenged themselves to be GREAT.

GGG is too scared to be Great because deep down he know's he'd get exposed by guys like Andre Ward just like Kovalev did.
              Bahahahaha!!!! You've lost you fkn mind. That's why Floyd wouldn't even consider that fight. Maybe he will now that Canelo didn't get knocked out by him. (like he finally fought Pacquiao after getting knocked out by JMM)

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                He beat brook, Jacobs and neklo. So he's making up for it.

Jacobs beat him.

Comment

All of this supposed 'poor' or 'weak' opposition of Golovkin is purely based on speculation and guesses. Unless one can actually prove that such is the truth, then it remains a speculative assumption. Just like how I can speculate that if Golovkin was few inches taller, he would be the greatest heavyweight champion of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    No but this was ridiculous and nobody agrees with you worth their salt.

Came up short! Wining a UD! Bahahaha!!!!
                    The difference between me and you is I can make an unbiased assessment of a fight. You're a groupie. You hero worship. I picked Golovkin to beat Jacobs and would've called it for him if I thought he did. I also picked him to beat Canelo and again I saw HIM as the clear winner. I'm not a fan of either of the three. I respect Jacobs as a cancer survivor, still hanging in there, and continuing his profession but that's about it. I can make an argument as to why I thought Jacobs won. All you can say is the majority of people agree with you. Guess what? The majority of the judges didn't think he beat Canelo. It won't change my assessment and neither will you. Keep worshipping your hero. Just don't try passing yourself as being neutral when it comes to Golovkin.

Comment

The difference between me and you is I can make an unbiased assessment of a fight. You're a groupie. You hero worship. I picked Golovkin to beat Jacobs and would've called it for him if I thought he did. I also picked him to beat Canelo and again I saw HIM as the clear winner. I'm not a fan of either of the three. I respect Jacobs as a cancer survivor, still hanging in there, and continuing his profession but that's about it. I can make an argument as to why I thought Jacobs won. All you can say is the majority of people agree with you. Guess what? The majority of the judges didn't think he beat Canelo. It won't change my assessment and neither will you. Keep worshipping your hero. Just don't try passing yourself as being neutral when it comes to Golovkin.
                      I'm not a groupie for GGG but you are for Mayweather and black fighters, hence why you are lobbying so hard for GGG to have lost when you damn well know he didn't. Either fight in fact.

This has been played out dunce. Bye.
                      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 09-26-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X