Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think hometown judge might try to spoil the party for Parker, but he would drop Pimple & get a close decision..

Comment

Damn they charging americans $25 to watch this, and I thought £10 Youtube PPV was a pisstake

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Anyone going to make one for the Ramirez vs Hart card tonight?
        ???? what channel?

* I just saw...... ima make that as of RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Damn they charging americans $25 to watch this, and I thought £10 Youtube PPV was a pisstake
          you gotta pay the youtube to watch on its stream?

i aint paying for this screw that

Comment

Hughie's gonna be in survival mode with Parker throwing bombs all night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              you gotta pay the youtube to watch on its stream?

i aint paying for this screw that
              UK is Youtube PPV, US is Integrated Sports PPV, whatever that is

Comment

Anyway liking Hughie here that wants to breakdown why besides Parker not being THAT good? I think both guys aren't that great, but Hughie just seems really awkward more than good & he's not been tested at all in my eyes. Andy Ruiz is probably better than Hughie's best 2 or 3 opponents combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Anyway liking Hughie here that wants to breakdown why besides Parker not being THAT good? I think both guys aren't that great, but Hughie just seems really awkward more than good & he's not been tested at all in my eyes. Andy Ruiz is probably better than Hughie's best 2 or 3 opponents combined.
                  Have you ever seen hughie? He is an extremely good boxer, with one of the best jab's in the entire division, very light on his feet, very good technical skills, he is first British guy to ever win a HW gold medal at the world youth championships.

Peter fury basically turned Tyson from a inside brawler in his early days to the version he is(was) now, (which is basically hughie)

This is coming from a Joseph Parker fanboy, im not trying to big him up so when Parker sparks him i can say its great, lol im not that lame. But we're talking about a teenager who schooled a solid top 25 guy in Rudenko, the same rudenko who beat lucas browne (robbery) and gave hell to Povetkin.

He could very well win a easy UD, but im more hoping than expecting a parker KO. because he certainly won't win a boxing contest.

hth m8.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Have you ever seen hughie? He is an extremely good boxer, with one of the best jab's in the entire division, very light on his feet, very good technical skills, he is first British guy to ever win a HW gold medal at the world youth championships.

Peter fury basically turned Tyson from a inside brawler in his early days to the version he is(was) now, (which is basically hughie)

This is coming from a Joseph Parker fanboy, im not trying to big him up so when Parker sparks him i can say its great, lol im not that lame. But we're talking about a teenager who schooled a solid top 25 guy in Rudenko, the same rudenko who beat lucas browne (robbery) and gave hell to Povetkin.

He could very well win a easy UD, but im more hoping than expecting a parker KO. because he certainly won't win a boxing contest.

hth m8.
                    Tyson is a Hughie? I definitely don't see that & I'm a Tyson fanboy damn near (til he imploded mentally) & would love to have a Tyson-like guy around since Tyson isn't.

He's light on his feet, but he's mainly just a awkward HW in my eyes who has pillow fists. I thought Kassi was giving him problems & I was surprised with those scorecards being so wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      UK is Youtube PPV, US is Integrated Sports PPV, whatever that is
                      i have no clue myself ahaha but im still not payin haha streaming it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X