Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tired of getting fleeced. 20 for Floyd, 20 for GGG. I can't do 3 PPVS within 30 days. That's an addiction right there.

Comment

You folks aren't lying about the undercards, I have never seen a more "propped up" bunch of records in my life. Some of those fighters with great looking records rarely fought an opponent with a winning record. (i.e.: Joe Murray's last opponent was W10 & L20, Matty ***an's last opponent was W5 & L56) Whatta mess!!!

On top of that, both Parker & Fury look like they haven't done a sit-up or crunch in their whole training camp. I like JP but if he doesn't take out Hughie in quick/big fashion I would tend to think he won't stand up well to the other heavyweight belt holders.

........and don't tell me HF is a world class fighter, I've seen the record & film on him.
      Last edited by club fighter; 09-23-2017, 02:35 PM. Reason: That's how it's spelled.

Comment

This is a 1st for me anyway, watching my first stream that i have paid for lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Have you ever seen hughie? He is an extremely good boxer, with one of the best jab's in the entire division, very light on his feet, very good technical skills, he is first British guy to ever win a HW gold medal at the world youth championships.

Peter fury basically turned Tyson from a inside brawler in his early days to the version he is(was) now, (which is basically hughie)

This is coming from a Joseph Parker fanboy, im not trying to big him up so when Parker sparks him i can say its great, lol im not that lame. But we're talking about a teenager who schooled a solid top 25 guy in Rudenko, the same rudenko who beat lucas browne (robbery) and gave hell to Povetkin.

He could very well win a easy UD, but im more hoping than expecting a parker KO. because he certainly won't win a boxing contest.

hth m8.
          Did you just make that up as a joke, best Jab in the division come on mate lets be serious about things and leave the rubbish jokes for the pub.

Comment

where the hell are you on the card?

Comment

Anyone know a free stream links to the main event ?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Anyone know a free stream links to the main event ?
                I've heard streamhunter is good but never tried myself.

Comment

anyone got a stream?

Comment

Damn, that was a perfect shot for the KO

Comment

Originally posted by mlac
                      In the wale fight? who won?
                      Wale by KO in the 11th. Right hand on the button dropped Broadhurst HARD

Comment

Working...
                      X