Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: Billy Joe Saunders is Running Scared To Death!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    BJS was very honest in admitting that he was waiting till GGG hit 35 before fighting him.

There is no doubt that he was ready to fight GGG in Kazakhstan in June. Both BJS and Frank Warren posted emails they sent to Loeffler confirming their acceptance of all the terms and asking what the delay on GGG's side was about.

The fight didn't happen because of Oscar De La Hoye's objection to it.
    Good points, but how can you be a champion and 'not be ready for a fight' it's pathetic if your 'not ready' don't step up and win a world title then,,,too many fighters are happy to do this I must say it's not only saunders, but he fights once a year to stop himself getting stripped and then talks smack just to stay relevant,, and then proceeds to call out an inactive welterweight? What's that all about lol?

Also he can't be too annoyed about the contract situation he's been wasting people's time for ages so it's swings and roundabouts in that regard.

Comment

Jacobs last fight was a loss. He needs to get back in the ring and fight a top mw before he gets another title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        he also put Jacobs down which made the 114-113 card spot on. Haters can't handle the facts.
        Outpunched him every round, haters can't take it
        Y'all want to rob this white devil, but he keeps on coming back and getting to you lot.

Comment

Danny would beat the **** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
            He schooled Jacobs and you know it too the punch count and the highlight reels do not lie.

AHAHAHHA

they fkn do so..... ALL the time LMAO

often, and badly

the two things that definitely cannot be relied upon within boxing..... are highlight reels and compubox numbers

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
              aboutfkntime - what's rubbish?Everyone knows that he's ducked for years how can you even question that? Stop begging it

But The links below there's also countless IFL Tv vids where he has mentioned waiting till Golovkin gets old, I have no need to lie, so let's not say things like 'rubbish'...enjoy the read....but to finish off I suggest you do your research in future and I won't have to correct you :-)

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...home-advantage

nah, that is just fanboy bullshht

haven't you seen what I do to the fanboys ?

first, they offered Saunders 1.5mil, and walked

they low-balled BJS, and there was NO offer of negotiation

Saunders then watched Kell fkn Brook make 4-5 mil

second, Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Fcukistan, but Team Golovkin pulled the plug for Canelo

I’ll go to America but these Americans have got to stop offering me s*** money to fight, people keep saying I got offered $4m to fight him. If I got $4m to fight Golovkin, I would be fighting him!” explained Saunders.
              The WBO World Middleweight Champion was speaking to Kugan Cassius yesterday and revealed: “They offered me $1.5m for what? To go in someone’s back yard. Alright Lemieux done it… Look where he is now… No belt and no ranking!

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

stop taking sweeties from dirty old men

you fanboys who need that ducking myth to be real, were likely molested as a child

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nah, that is just fanboy bullshht

haven't you seen what I do to the fanboys ?

first, they offered Saunders 1.5mil, and walked

they low-balled BJS, and there was NO offer of negotiation

Saunders then watched Kell fkn Brook make 4-5 mil

second, Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Fcukistan, but Team Golovkin pulled the plug for Canelo

I’ll go to America but these Americans have got to stop offering me s*** money to fight, people keep saying I got offered $4m to fight him. If I got $4m to fight Golovkin, I would be fighting him!” explained Saunders.
                The WBO World Middleweight Champion was speaking to Kugan Cassius yesterday and revealed: “They offered me $1.5m for what? To go in someone’s back yard. Alright Lemieux done it… Look where he is now… No belt and no ranking!

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

stop taking sweeties from dirty old men

you fanboys who need that ducking myth to be real, were likely molested as a child
                Listen the way you address people on this site is atrocious, (I see it all the time) when you call people fanboys and you really only expose your own frailties, I'm a grown ass man who doesn't need to take sides with any fighter in boxing...as I call it how I see it and no fighter is above my criticism if I feel it's warranted.

I'm done wasting my time with you, but I will say this I suggest you come off this forum for a bit, go get laid (most importantly) and take that chip of your shoulder...sound good? Crack on....hopefully after you'll be able to talk/debate to people with decency and respect and you'll receive the same in return...try it out you'll be shocked with the results :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
                  Listen the way you address people on this site is atrocious, (I see it all the time) when you call people fanboys and you really only expose your own frailties, I'm a grown ass man who doesn't need to take sides with any fighter in boxing...as I call it how I see it and no fighter is above my criticism if I feel it's warranted.

I'm done wasting my time with you, but I will say this I suggest you come off this forum for a bit, go get laid (most importantly) and take that chip of your shoulder...sound good? Crack on....hopefully after you'll be able to talk/debate to people with decency and respect and you'll receive the same in return...try it out you'll be shocked with the results :-)

then stop crying, you should have known better

there is some truth in what you say..... I have no respect for childish/casual fans, and sometimes it shows

but yea, whoop-de-shht..... who cares about them

you are disrespecting Saunders, and the sport, for repeating that rubbish..... and the facts were quite clear, as I proved

your categoric assertion that Saunders ducked Golovkin, when they low-balled him and walked, with no offer of negotiation..... was just another silly attempt to perpetuate that ducking myth to make your boy look good..... or should I say, less bad

give it a rest you muppet, everyone is sick of that childish rubbish..... Kell Brook made 5mil, and Saunders will make much more than 1.5mil if/when that fight happens

like Dibella said, everyone they paid fought him

why don't you guys listen to people who are smarter than you?

Comment

then stop crying, you should have known better

there is some truth in what you say..... I have no respect for childish/casual fans, and sometimes it shows

but yea, whoop-de-shht..... who cares about them

you are disrespecting Saunders, and the sport, for repeating that rubbish..... and the facts were quite clear, as I proved

your categoric assertion that Saunders ducked Golovkin, when they low-balled him and walked, with no offer of negotiation..... was just another silly attempt to perpetuate that ducking myth to make your boy look good..... or should I say, less bad

give it a rest you muppet, everyone is sick of that childish rubbish..... Kell Brook made 5mil, and Saunders will make much more than 1.5mil if/when that fight happens

like Dibella said, everyone they paid fought him

why don't you guys listen to people who are smarter than you?

cally93, everything I said above, YOU ALREADY KNEW

but, you ran around telling ducking stories anyway

THAT, is why my reply did not contain any respect

it was..... " here we go again ", so you got both barrels

btw, not everyone objects to the way I speak to you muppets

Comment

cally93, everything I said above, YOU ALREADY KNEW

but, you ran around telling ducking stories anyway

THAT, is why my reply did not contain any respect

it was..... " here we go again ", so you got both barrels

btw, not everyone objects to the way I speak to you muppets
                      Wow have to get the last word in aye?
                      To answer though you're right brook did make that...on a uk ppv show last year...the offer to bjs was waaay before that to fight in America - you know all this, Loeffler said many times prior Golovkin would travel (and has come to a the U.K. Since) - so if you're team saunders put the money up and the guy will travel as he's proved throughout his career. And lowballing? You mean pricing himself out the fight.

Disrespecting bjs are you mad? Read some of my comments I've said about him in the past on here...he's an excellent fighter who talks smack to stay relevant and who is just holding out for his retirement payoff from either canelo or golovkin (which is all true) I'm entitled to say that this as it's my opinion.

Like I said in my last post, you troll this site waaaay tooo much, so read my last comment again there's some good tips for you on there and lastly don't bother responding to me as I'm sick of speaking to you, and will not respond regardless of the horse**** you respond with, it's absolutely fine to disagree with me or anyone on this site - but you need to learn respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X