Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@27Yrs Of AGE, WARD Fought Best @168! @33, KO'd KOVA, @35 GGG Got DRAW, Mexican Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Eubank beat all the 160 top competition
    Like Tom Doran or Omar Siala?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      If GGG ducked Ward, did Canelo duck Eubank?
      "154-168 anyone can get it" is what lil'g claimed when Ward was at 168.

Ward wanted to fight him, lil'g didn't. DUCK

Canelo went up in weight and fought lil'g. NO DUCK

Canelo HAS NEVER said anything about 168.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I was just curious about your brother. We was concerned for those hours you left.
        my brother is doing fine thanks! How's your family doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          "154-168 anyone can get it" is what lil'g claimed when Ward was at 168.
          GGG never said that

Comment

According to you Canelo was the greatest thing since sliced bred and was going to KO cave man GGG with ease after giving him a free boxing lesson, So GGG getting a draw with Canelo in Vegas should earn him some respect from you one would think. Most fans think Ward should have a loss on his record and most fans think GGG should still be undefeated except for poor judges. GGG is still fighting at 35 and he is still the middleweight champion of the world. He has more KO wins than Ward has fights. He has never been knocked down and most find him more enjoyable to watch fight than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              GGG never said that
              His trainer did. His trainer speaks for him.

Plus he never denied it. He should've came out and said "my trainer is full of ****, I'm never moving up"

Comment

I think death adder is mucky tool koks alt, they seem to say the same things

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  According to you Canelo was the greatest thing since sliced bred and was going to KO cave man GGG with ease after giving him a free boxing lesson, So GGG getting a draw with Canelo in Vegas should earn him some respect from you one would think. Most fans think Ward should have a loss on his record and most fans think GGG should still be undefeated except for poor judges. GGG is still fighting at 35 and he is still the middleweight champion of the world. He has more KO wins than Ward has fights. He has never been knocked down and most find him more enjoyable to watch fight than Ward.
                  So Canelo couldn't KO Gennady, to which I voted an 8th round stoppage after a body shot sequence .. I was wrong..

yet...

Comment

His trainer did. His trainer speaks for him.

Plus he never denied it. He should've came out and said "my trainer is full of ****, I'm never moving up"
                    Would you like the video from Youtube where Gennady said he could make 154-168 easily?

ggg fans think he was speaking metaphorically

Comment

At 35 lil'g:

Ducked Ward
                      Ducked Lara
                      made his USA debut in 2012, took 4 years to fight good competition (a Welterweight)
                      went life and death with WELTERWEIGHT Brook
                      gift decision/LOSS to Jacobs
                      gift draw/LOSS to Canelo

Salty ass g-string divas aka the golovtard crew were crying how Canelo made him wait for "2 years" (in reality it was less than one) because they KNEW Canelo would get KO'd, stopped or at worst lose a lopsided 12 decision, when the fight finally got signed, the excuses came pouring in, in case lil'g lost. And now that the fight happened, all lil'g could muster up was an effective jab output (even though he landed less jabs than his normal bum fight). And the g-string divas are still salty lil'g couldn't win! Blaming everyone, blaming Canelo, making up stories that Oscar must've paid the judge off, blaming the Las Vegas, blaming the commission, blaming fans cheers for influencing the judges, blame here, blame there.

Hey morons, blame lil'g for not going out there and destroying Canelo like you idiots had predicted before the fight got made!
                      At 35 GGG:

Just sold 1million+ PPVs and has more fans in Ward's own country than Ward ever had.

Comment

Working...
                      X