Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was any of the top 10 p4p a p4p boxer prior 2010?

i think ward was the last wasnt he?

oh well, good lick dre

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      You dumb ***** lomas a career lw in the Olympics where he spent many more yrs than average olympians who go pro. He went way down in weight when he went pro,hes 5'6" just like porter or mikey garcia,hes dragging up tiny fws who were destroyed in their last fight by his leftovers. Now he's dragging up tiny rigo to 130 too. He won gold medal in olympics at lw 135 lb limit. But he's supposed to be p4p 4 beating tiny fws he dragged up. Typical shîtposting white racist fanboi who calls me a shîtpoter 4 saying the truth that lomas another hypejob ggg 2.0 29 yrs old getting credit 4 being white from racists like teddy atlas who value his 2 non p4p names at fw on his resume more than canelo with tons of names/p4p at way younger age.
      You're a bum poster with an agenda.

You don't come down when you pass pro, you just cut weight because you don't weigh in the day of the fight IDIOT.

Calling Loma an hype job shows how you're in denial.

You just hate white fighters face it and admit it, stop being a coward and calling olympian legends with titles in 2 divisions as a pro hype jobs.

So stop crying like a btch about racism when you're racist yourself.

I never called Crawford or even Spence hype jobs.

You're the biggot, don't get it twisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Sure, he's a little smaller than Golovkin, but to say he's a 154 moving up for the first time isn't truthful. He's not as big as Danny, and even though his footwork impressed me, I give Jacobs the edge there too.
        I have always said ggg is a very skilled fighter,but hes been the definition of protected. I don't fault him 4 fighting canelo I am merely making the point that canelo has taken far more risks in his career & therefore he should be higher p4p,I can still at least understand somewhat if u consider him higher p4p but to say lomachenko has a better resume/skills than canelo & is therefore higher p4p is just completely biased as can be.

Comment

• No biggy for Boxing IF it's true . But I got a feeling he's pulling a Mayweather but will try n come back as a HW.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Hes 33, expect him to comeback in 1-2 years and fight some scrub.

he was talking chit the other week about going to heavyweight and chit. guy is a joke. he will fight another barrera after talking a 2 year "retirement". I guess all the work and preparation to fight a live opponent twice like that is too much for him.
            ya it sounds like he tried to goto heavy and bellew turned it done how is he a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              You're a bum poster with an agenda.

You don't come down when you pass pro, you just cut weight because you don't weigh in the day of the fight IDIOT.

Calling Loma an hype job shows how you're in denial.

You just hate white fighters face it and admit it, stop being a coward and calling olympian legends with titles in 2 divisions as a pro hype jobs.

So stop crying like a btch about racism when you're racist yourself.

I never called Crawford or even Spence hype jobs.

You're the biggot, don't get it twisted.
              I don't hate white fighters u dumb bastard,funny how ive been accused of racism against each race by idiots who assume im not the same race as them. Lomahypeko is the definition of a hypejob u dumb bîtch, that has nothing to do with his skill level its just a fact that his resumes far from being among the best in boxing & hes 29 yrs old fighting tiny fws that were destroyed by his leftovers. The fact u are angry that im rating him as I do all fighters based on resume 1st & foremost shows your a fanboi of white fighters that trys to claim their more proven than a mexican like canelo whos resume shîts on lomachenkos.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                I have always said ggg is a very skilled fighter,but hes been the definition of protected. I don't fault him 4 fighting canelo I am merely making the point that canelo has taken far more risks in his career & therefore he should be higher p4p,I can still at least understand somewhat if u consider him higher p4p but to say lomachenko has a better resume/skills than canelo & is therefore higher p4p is just completely biased as can be.
                I think Loma has better skills, not a better resume. The biggest reason I have Loma ahead p4p is because I imagine a hypothetical matchup between the two, where Lomas footwork and angles would give Canelo fits. That being said, it was with the notion that Canelo wasn't as fleet footed as he showed last weekend. I'm going to have to see Loma and Rigo and reevaluate then

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Canelo is the lineal and former WBC MW champ. He just fought at 164.5. How is he " a true jmw moving up for the first time "?

god I can't stand you casual-fan clowns

why the hell would you argue about something like that ?

why is that soooooo important to you that you have to make a fool of yourself?

I bet you are one of the ****s who think that Kell Brook was bigger than Golovkin

Comment

• Good riddance

Won't be missed. He was a stay home fighter, never really challenged himself abroad like other fighters did in super 6 and although he had skills I was never a fan of his holding.

The headbutts vs Kessler, low blows and dodgy decision over Kovalev put me off him. Now he's out the picture there's some good light heavyweight fights out there

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      god I can't stand you casual-fan clowns

why the hell would you argue about something like that ?

why is that soooooo important to you that you have to make a fool of yourself?

I bet you are one of the ****s who think that Kell Brook was bigger than Golovkin
                      I can't stand you either. You're an idiot.

It was factually incorrect. So I addressed that point.

I don't feel I made a fool of myself and ended up having a decent conversation with him.

Kell Brook weighed more at the weigh ins, but that doesn't necessarily make him "the bigger man". GGG was taller with a bigger frame. It showed in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X