Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Right Now It's 1-1; I Want a Third Fight With Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commie math might be 1-1 but American math is 2-0 Ward

Commie Kovalev needs to stop crying like a commie baby after two Ward beatings. Kovie needs to move on and deal with the 2 losses but stop complaining as this is America and America hates all Commies.

Comment

I want to see the 3rd fight.
      Why are some Ward people afraid? Why don't they want it?

Comment

Krusher will just quit again

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          More like 2-0 Kovalev, but Kovalev is trying to be diplomatic. They definitely have unfinished business, but I'm not interested in seeing Ward fight again period, never was, and unless Kovalev can fix his stamina, then I'm not as excited to watch him fight either, although at least fights will be entertaining, stamina or not. But in terms of watching him at the top level, he's no longer a prime fighter if his stamina is gone. Then again, as I said, even past his prime, he likely would have been 2-0 against Ward if not for corruption, so maybe he's just that good he only needs 3 rounds of energy to still beat these guys. But it's definitely caused him to play it safe, is all I'm saying, and even put himself in position to get robbed, which he did.
          U sound like u been foolin around wit that K2

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            He fought him twice already when ppl were saying that he was not going to.

If you ask me it will be even easier for Ward a third time around.

Comment

Cute not happening with all your excuses and drama and now no trainer that's your new excuse no one wants anything to do with you

Comment

Kov can't beat Ward. There is nothing that he can do to change his style enough to beat Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  I actually agree with kovalev

Most think ward was gifted in fight 1 on the cards

Most think ward was gifted in fight 2 with a low blow stoppage .

I think they should fight again.

Even mayweather said ward lost the first fight.

Even the ref admitted he was wrong on fight 2 with the low blow stoppage.

Have a trilogy fight . Pick a good ref and competent judges.
                  Stop lying to the masses. The ref never said the **** that you say he said.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Because it's easy money now for Ward. Kov will just get tired again early and lose by ko.

Comment

Kov needs to get that strap that Stevenson is milking. Give him leverage if he wants a third fight with Ward. Winner unifies division.

Comment

Working...
                      X