Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Had Golovkin Win By 2, Tough To Beat Canelo in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Roach also thought Pacquiao beat Marquez in the 3rd fight.
    So that means his opinion is irrelevant?

Roach trains Pac.

Was Roach in Golovkin's corner last Saturday? He has no connection and nothing to gain from GGG winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      He's pac 's trainer what do you think he would say?
      The truth. Unless he REALLY does think PAC won, than that means he can't score a fight that well and kind of diminishes his opinion

Comment

Roach also thought Cotto beat Alvarez. Scoring in boxing is subjective. That is the reality of it. A good case can be made that GGG won a close fight or that the fight was a draw. In my opinion, a case can be made that Alvarez won 7 to 5. But I don't think that anyone can make a strong case that GGG was the clear winner, that he won easily and that he was robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Roach trains Pac.

Was Roach in Golovkin's corner last Saturday? He has no connection and nothing to gain from GGG winning.
          Maybe he is still salty at alveraz. Didn't roach lose a house on the cotto Canelo fight?

Comment

Roach trains Pac.

yes he does Canelo beat his fighter Cotto. And he had a shyt perception of that fight as well thought Cotto won by a lot. And has talked about wanting cotto to fight the winner in Dec which only means GGG because everyone knows Canelo fights May and Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Maybe he is still salty at alveraz. Didn't roach lose a house on the cotto Canelo fight?
              Roach talks a lot of **** lol. I doubt he meant that literally. He also thought Cotto beat Canelo, but Cotto is his guy so of course he would say that.

I could be wrong, but I think he was one of the many experts that had this a 50/50 fight going in.

Comment

Robert Garcia
                Erik Morales
                Shawn Porter
                Chavez Sr
                Sergio Mora
                Thomas Hearns
                George Foreman
                Mayweather Sr

All didn't have Golovkin winning. Most of those that did had it a close fight with 1 more round to Canelo and it's a draw (like Roach)

It was a close fight. Golovkin didn't win clearly, that much is clear.

Comment

Roach talks a lot of **** lol. I doubt he meant that literally. He also thought Cotto beat Canelo, but Cotto is his guy so of course he would say that.

I could be wrong, but I think he was one of the many experts that had this a 50/50 fight going in.
                  Haha I was just being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    yes he does Canelo beat his fighter Cotto. And he had a shyt perception of that fight as well thought Cotto won by a lot. And has talked about wanting cotto to fight the winner in Dec which only means GGG because everyone knows Canelo fights May and Sept.
                    Just like Pac, Cotto is trained by Roach, he's being bias. GGG isn't his fighter.

Roach never speaks bad about Canelo, he just thought Cotto beat him because that's his guy. No personal beef at all.

You're reaching and making assumptions about Roach's comments. I don't take the idea of Cotto vs GGG seriously anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                      Roach also thought Cotto beat Alvarez. Scoring in boxing is subjective. That is the reality of it. A good case can be made that GGG won a close fight or that the fight was a draw. In my opinion, a case can be made that Alvarez won 7 to 5. But I don't think that anyone can make a strong case that GGG was the clear winner, that he won easily and that he was robbed!
                      This was a top level fight. I think most boxing fans would be proud of their styles. They were both very competitive in their own taste. I think you will enjoy this.

Comment

Working...
                      X