Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would go down as the greater boxer between Canelo Alvarez and Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would go down as the greater boxer between Canelo Alvarez and Manny Pacquiao?

After both retire from their boxing careers, who do you think would go down as the greater boxer between the two?
    Canelo Alvarez
    8.51%
    Manny Pacquiao
    91.49%

Tough question as Manny will always be hugely popular this carries a lot of weight. By the time Canelo's done I expect his resume to be just as good or better (He could fight for another 8 years plus). If Manny continues fighting past his prime and embarrassing himself I could definitely see his stock going down, although he'll always be popular. If they fought right now I think Canelo KO's him.

Comment

Canelo b/c of his resume at his age. Unless he somehow flops the rest of his career i dont see how he doesnt beat pacman's legacy.

Comment

Is this a joke? I'm not a fan of Pacquiao but currently he's leagues ahead of Canelo.

Comment

Barrera, Morales & Marquez all greater than Canelo. And Pacquiao holds overall 6 wins over those 3 mexicans. So obviously Pacquiao in wide gap.
          Last edited by gamesworn; 09-20-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Canelo not finished yet could do heaps over 5 yrs, cant compare for that reason.

Comment

Pacquiao destroyed top opposition

Canelo gets close decisions or outright robberies vs Good opponents

Comment

Right Pacquiao is way ahead of Canelo. I don't see Canelo fighting for much longer. He might be retired by the time he's 30. There's not a whole lot of names for him to build his resume. This fight might be the pinnacle of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

/thread

Comment

Working...
                    X