No announcement yet.

The couch potato crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Boxers like Chavez sr? Like Erik Morales? Like Thomas Hearns? 3 ATG's that didn't have Golovkin winning.
    Are 2 of those fighters Mexican knobjockey

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      The worst are the guys who told the forum, for what 18 months?, that GGG was hype and was going to be beaten up and stopped when he stepped it up against Canelo.
      But then when Canelo got what is being viewed as a controversial draw..they spent the next few days in over jubilant mood. The sense of relief is there, they never really had faith in their man/prediction.

According to them GGG was going to be 'exposed'. So, in their eyes GGG did better than they expected regardless..but yeah, he's still been 'exposed' according to them because he didn't knock GGG out. Even though they strongly predicted a Canelo KO.

BoxingScene eh?
      Agreed and it like they're talking themselves into a win

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Are 2 of those fighters Mexican knobjockey
        Chavez Sr is a Golovkin nuthugger that wanted Golovkin to win.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          The only "fans" scoring this for Canelo were either biased Canelo fans, or Floyd fans who backed Canelo. In their delusional minds, they think that if Canelo beats GGG, then Floyd beats GGG since he has a win over Canelo. Only in the twisted mind of a Mayweather fan do we get this sort of cross-over appeal that suits their agenda.
          Agreed, it's the same posters all the time

Comment

Chavez Sr is a Golovkin nuthugger that wanted Golovkin to win.
            And a Mexican that loves his country, why did canelo get boooood nuffy

Comment

The fight was competitive. No real outrage was directed towards 2 of 3 of the scorecards, which had the fight very close. One with GGG up by the thinnest of margins and the other had the fight a tie. A minority of people scored the fight for Canelo in a close fashion, which is probably genuinely how some of them saw the fight and only differs by a round or 2 from the opinion that most people felt was reasonable. This does not strike me as obviously fit to an agenda.

I thought GGG won the fight, as do many others. But almost everyone who thought so thought GGG won a close fight. It strikes me as really funny when people admit that they scored 7-5ish and then act like they cannot imagine at all how anyone would score the fight the other way. When in reality, it doesn't take much at all for someone to see a close round or two differently than you saw it.

Probably the fairest outcome would be 7-5 GGG in my book, so it doesn't shock me if some people have 7-5 Canelo and definitely doesn't shock me that some people thought it was even. I get it. I just don't agree.

Comment

And a Mexican that loves his country, why did canelo get boooood nuffy
                You opening post is about boxers opinions. I posted 3 ATG's opinions. Now you trying to say their opinion doesn't matter, which destroys your own thread.

Comment

You opening post is about boxers opinions. I posted 3 ATG's opinions. Now you trying to say their opinion doesn't matter, which destroys your own thread.
                  2 are Mexican, what don't you understand nuffy80+ % picked ggg

Comment

Why did the Aside, the new ppv King, the saviour of boxing get boooood, scared to answer nuffy?

Comment

2 are Mexican, what don't you understand nuffy80+ % picked ggg
                      You destroyed your own argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X