Collapse
No announcement yet.

The couch potato crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only "fans" scoring this for Canelo were either biased Canelo fans, or Floyd fans who backed Canelo. In their delusional minds, they think that if Canelo beats GGG, then Floyd beats GGG since he has a win over Canelo. Only in the twisted mind of a Mayweather fan do we get this sort of cross-over appeal that suits their agenda.

Comment

Cotto's little bro did what GGG couldn't do

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
        Lose to Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          And what's your agenda? You have an avatar of Jose Cotto wobbling Canelo why is that? You hate mexicans? You hate gingers? You are Puerto Rican who hate mexicans?

Shawn Porter must also have an agenda since he scored the fight to Canelo.
          I'm an Aussie, no investment either way, I put that up about 3 days before the fight after reading a post about how canelo would Ko ggg, simply to show canelo has had chicken leg, he has good whiskers now, porter and floyd are the only ones I've seen so far who picked canelo, apart from the bleeding obvious Oscar and Bhopal the very vast majority picked ggg, it seem to me most of the threads that have been made are trying to talk people in to believing canelo won

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Well I'm insulted and offended. I actually thought Golovkin won but I don't understand how being a couch potato make you unfit to score a boxing match. Do you actually think Adalaide Byrd was up at 5 AM doing road work the day of the fight.

Seriously man. The fight was close. I have a hard time giving it to Canelo but I've seen enough respected posters on here that picked him. This wasn't such a total blow out where the result was unquestionable. Golovkin left enough doubt in people's mind for some to see Canelo as the winner. No agendas needed to see it differently than you or I saw it.
            No Adelaide Byrd hasn't done roadwork or been in the ring, now look at her scorecard, what fight was she watching

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Would you agree that there is a difference between the opinion of an actual boxer compared to a fan that has never sparred, competed, understands the dynamics of boxing, would you considera boxer as a more worth, expert opinion?
              Boxers like Chavez sr? Like Erik Morales? Like Thomas Hearns? 3 ATG's that didn't have Golovkin winning.

Comment

Floyd fans are Canelo fans.

Didn't you know?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I don't know what being the champ has to do with winning a round. Landing more punches and being the "aggressor", ok.

GGG would land more jabs and Canelo more power punches. The posters that usually criticize the jab and favor the harder punches are now going the other way. Why the change?
                  If posters criticise the jab then I would say they don't understand boxing, jab to set up shots, jab to keep opponents off you, jab to clear a path for exiting on the ropes, jab to feint, jab is very under rated, as the commentators said in the fight, canelo had abandoned his jab

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
                    I thought the excuse for that was Canelo was 19 and it was round 1?

This is prime Canelo and the world saw him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      If posters criticise the jab then I would say they don't understand boxing, jab to set up shots, jab to keep opponents off you, jab to clear a path for exiting on the ropes, jab to feint, jab is very under rated, as the commentators said in the fight, canelo had abandoned his jab
                      Now you know where it gets it from. HBO told him who won.

Comment

Working...
                      X