Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: I'm Shocked McGregor Hit Mayweather Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Foreman should have known that floyd without IV is just an average boxer that's why I'm not shock that a non boxer can do that to floyd.
    Floyd ruined your life irrevocably.

Comment

Don't be surprised George it was scripted. The plan all along was to spot McGregor the first three rounds in order to tire him out. Conor was a never a serious threat to May in the first place that's why he agreed to sign the fight.

Mayweather carried him for the fan's sake. Floyd is a very savvy business man. He had to give the public the illusion, that their guy can win by giving him half a chance of winning the fight or it would have been a lopsided blow out. That was why he didn't train extensively and ate more punches than usual.

Besides, he had to give the fans of both boxing and MMA their $100 money's worth by making it brawl than some typical scientific boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Floyd himself aid before the fight that McGregor would land shots because he would come forward and that is exactly what happened.
        Looking back now it looks like everything was in the gameplan, the gloves going down to 8oz, shows me Mayweather had zero worries about Conor's power going into the fight.

And the fact that Conor is not a boxer, the fact that Mayweather wanted to take him out etc. But having said that it is clear Mayweather should stay retired especially if he isn't going to train properly for a fight.

And you know what? I bet you there were people who brought the PPV after hearing/reading shit streaming etc that Conor was winning the first 3 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Man, you are everywhere protecting your hero Floyd!

Just be a man and speak the truth. Floyd was not intentionally allowing this to happen. Perhaps you should go to another forum if you believe this. There you and your friends can all agree ...

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Can you ****ing read? Let me post it again for your dumb ass.

Yes, he let him hit him on purpose. You're just too ****** to understand what that means.

He let him hit his gloves, arms, shoulders, etc. on purpose. No, he did not let him punch him in the face on purpose. But he changed his entire style to be in range of being hit and to take shots on the gloves/non-scoring areas instead of his normal defensive game plan.

Learn how to properly read, cvnt.

Nobody is talking about Floyd getting hit on his gloves, arms ... like you are bringing up!!!!

George Foreman is talking about scoring blows by McGregor against Floyd. That means getting hit in the face and body.

"I was awfully surprised because he was able to hit Mayweather with punches like no one has done. I'm shocked. I'm still shocked. He frustrated Mayweather .... McGregor switched positions from left to right hand. He didn't have to go by the rules of boxing. The only thing that got him was fatigue. Going 12 rounds is a hard thing to do in boxing" - George Foreman

Floyd actually started the fight as he always did, (fighting defensively), but that was not working because as we all saw, Floyd was getting tagged. In Floyd fan's mind, that was all part of the plan! LOL!!!

After that, Floyd got tagged because his defense is vulnerable and not that good when he is the one coming forward.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Nobody is talking about Floyd getting hit on his gloves, arms ... like you are bringing up!!!!

George Foreman is talking about scoring blows by McGregor against Floyd. That means getting hit in the face and body.

"I was awfully surprised because he was able to hit Mayweather with punches like no one has done. I'm shocked. I'm still shocked. He frustrated Mayweather .... McGregor switched positions from left to right hand. He didn't have to go by the rules of boxing. The only thing that got him was fatigue. Going 12 rounds is a hard thing to do in boxing" - George Foreman

Floyd actually started the fight as he always did, (fighting defensively), but that was not working because as we all saw, Floyd was getting tagged. In Floyd fan's mind, that was all part of the plan! LOL!!!

After that, Floyd got tagged because his defense is vulnerable and not that good when he is the one coming forward.

We aren't disagreeing... mostly. The point I'm making is that he was more vulnerable to getting hit because he stayed in distance and wanted to take shots on the gloves, arms etc. That was the game plan FROM THE BEGINNING as he stated multiple times before the fight.
            Last edited by travestyny; 09-22-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X