Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Canelos cement feet and Golovkins great footwork?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Look at Golovkin, that's not the face of someone that thought he was robbed.
    Thats because he knows he won, and Canelo's fans were cheering him on. Do u see him mad he lost like Canelo???? GGG shoudlve turned to Canelo and ask " U mad bruh?"

Comment

Canelo's skills turned Golovkin in to Margarito. If Canelo had decent stamina wouldn't have been close.
      If Canelo had decent stamina he wouldn't be Canelo... if Canelo would save energy by throwing weaker shots, the fight would have turned out totally different as well... Too many ifs. As it was GGG was the better fighter that night. He took it all and threw more.

Comment

It really grinds my gears when someone goes "I'm really pissed he didn't stand there and let me punch him" what a dumbass complaint. GGG should know better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          If Canelo had decent stamina he wouldn't be Canelo... if Canelo would save energy by throwing weaker shots, the fight would have turned out totally different as well... Too many ifs. As it was GGG was the better fighter that night. He took it all and threw more.
          Throwing more doesn't mean ****.

Golovkin landed more because he was throwing a weak jab (what happened to the head snapping jab everyone talked about?), that Canelo didn't mind.

Canelo landed the cleaner harder shots.

Comment

Throwing more doesn't mean ****.

Golovkin landed more because he was throwing a weak jab (what happened to the head snapping jab everyone talked about?), that Canelo didn't mind.

Canelo landed the cleaner harder shots.
            Then if GGG's jab is so weak, why was Canelo backing up so much and why is he hesitant about a rematch?

Comment

Golovkin with his great footwork couldn't cut off the ring with cement feet Canelo. His fans keep telling me.

Comment

That's all we heard from Golovkin fans before the fight. Now they're saying the opposite, that Canelo ran and Golovkin couldn't catch him.
                Well we weren't anticipating how fast his reverse gear was. Amazing...

Comment

Canelo ran most of the night until his corner told him to stop and fight for the last three rounds. That was the plan to steal the fight with that last minute "wow" factor for the judges. Only Adele Byrd fell for it though.

Comment

Working...
                  X