No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu vs Gennady Golovkin if everything was equal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kostya Tszyu vs Gennady Golovkin if everything was equal

These guys are basically a mirror image of one another. Both are good at fighting at a distance, cutting off the ring, one-punch knockout power, and text book footwork. If Kt was a natural Middleweight would he be able to beat GGG?

Easy, I got K. Zu!

Comment

Gennady Golovkin takes him to the supermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Gennady Golovkin takes him to the supermarket.
        Why? They are basically the same with Tszyu being a little more versatile

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Why? They are basically the same with Tszyu being a little more versatile
          I'm pretty sure as human beings they enjoy the company of like minded people?

Comment

Tszyu didnt have GGG's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Tszyu didnt have GGG's chin.
              KT still had a solid chin.

Comment

Gennady no problem. Kostya lost to a journeyman was koed cold. He was also ran over by hatton. Kostya never fully transitioned to the pros. He needed to get a mexican or american coach.

Comment

GGG is more well rounded. he's got a stronger left hand. better defense and better chin. more power too.

Tszyu is faster though. even in his old age he caught up to Judah early. that's a feat. nobody caught up to Judah early, not even Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    GGG is more well rounded. he's got a stronger left hand. better defense and better chin. more power too.

Tszyu is faster though. even in his old age he caught up to Judah early. that's a feat. nobody caught up to Judah early, not even Floyd.
                    Looking at both I think the opposite. I agree with defense though. I think Tszyu was a hell of a lot more accurate and he was better at imposing his will on his opponents. If a middleweight version KT was in there with Canelo, I think he would've stopped Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X