Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    The past few years I thought Ortiz was the best HW in the division, but I fear that he's wasted his prime, even thought he is far more skilled than all of those other guys.

People tend to underestimate physicality in a fight. It's the reason that even a world class martial artist like Ronda Rousey would lose in a fight against a large percentage of large men who can't even fight.

Deontay Wilder is 6'7" with long arms, speed, and extreme power. He could win this fight just based on that stuff, even if King Kong is more skilled
    Actually...Ortiz has the longer reach @ 84" to Wilder's 83"s. Wilder makes lots of mistakes that won't be as easy to get away with against a guy like Ortiz...who has plenty of power himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Looking back over it, I see what you're saying. My apol4ogies, gotta stop replying right after work, must have nappy time first. LOL
      I appreciate you being big enough of a person to give it a second look. Enjoy the fight and have a good one.

Comment

• I think Ortiz takes it....

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Mansaur has some info that Ortiz is closer to 50 . A better question is what excuse will the Klitchko detractors (wilder fan boys ) come up with now should he win and what will they say if Wilder loses since AGE is a big part of their agenda to down play Klitchko ?

Im not even sure i want Wilder too win now bc it will shut everyone up about this guys that age and this age on here ....lol

Seeing this site with a 48 yr old Ortiz win would also be epic and the posts priceless !
          Who is Mansaur?

You mean Amir Mansour or something?

Ortiz isn't 48, brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Who is Mansaur?

You mean Amir Mansour or something?

Ortiz isn't 48, brah.
            Mansaur is his evil twin he lets out once in awhile ,brah .

Your right hes probably 50 OR SOMETHING !

Comment

• I like Wilder and all but this is his 2nd REAL test which happens to be his hardest. It's against a guy that is 38 years old or older if true.

These same guys that are up on his nuts or don't say shit to Wilder are the same ones that turn around and talk mad shit about Golovkin. Talk about black favoritism. We all know who those fans/posters are. FYI my post isn't racist, just posting what I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Mansaur has some info that Ortiz is closer to 50 . A better question is what excuse will the Klitchko detractors (wilder fan boys ) come up with now should he win and what will they say if Wilder loses since AGE is a big part of their agenda to down play Klitchko ?

Im not even sure i want Wilder too win now bc it will shut everyone up about this guys that age and this age on here ....lol

Seeing this site with a 48 yr old Ortiz win would also be epic and the posts priceless !
                Interesting, he certainly looks a lot older than he says he is but I wasn't aware he was that old.

Comment

• Ortiz is better than Stiverne...If he is on point he can beat Wilder.

Just looked at Wilder's resume on Boxrec...what a total joke of a WBC Champion.

I hope King Kong slaps the **** of of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    What a damn shame? The WBA should make this a unification bout by adding their strap into the mix. Anthony Joshua should be stripped for not fighting his mandatory challenger. He's taking the path to least resistance by challenging Pulev over King Kong Luis Ortiz. Now if he loses to Deontay Wilder watch how AJ avoid the winner by challenging Luis Ortiz for that WBA title anyway.
                    We just ignoring the fact that Pulev was Joshua's mandatory before Ortiz and that the IBF stated that Pulev had to be next else he'd be stripped then I take it?

The fact that the WBA haven't stripped Joshua even with Ortiz/Haymons attempts should clearly illustrate that the WBA acknowledged that Pulev had to be next too...

Oh and Hearn has already said that he hopes Joshua can fight the winner next.

Comment

• Ok, thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X