Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is absolutely no winning with Wilder he is just another person who casual boxing fans decided to start hating and theres no taking that back no matter what. But i guarantee they will still complain no matter who he fights or how he wins. Even after he kos AJ and Ortiz guarenteed

Comment

• Good fight, finally a good opponent for Wilder.

Comment

• Ortiz is just another stepping stone to Wilder unifying the division. I would've never said this before but **** Mike Tyson. Tyson talking about Joshua shouldn't fight Wilder. Foh. Wilder will get Ortiz's ass out of the way and see if the stiff, wanna be thug, suspect PED abuser truly wants to fight.

I told you Joshua fans that **** ain't always what it seems. Talking about Wilder has to get in line, lmao. Hearn said Wlad rematch, Pulev, Ortiz and then Wilder. Wlad retired, he's fighting Pulev, Wilder is fighting Ortiz and Hearn and Joshua have no where else to turn but face Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
          There is absolutely no winning with Wilder he is just another person who casual boxing fans decided to start hating and theres no taking that back no matter what. But i guarantee they will still complain no matter who he fights or how he wins. Even after he kos AJ and Ortiz guarenteed
          Casuals aren't hating on him. It's the over seas fans. Now Joshua has nowhere else to turn after Wilder takes care of Ortiz. They must fight. The winner will be the undisputed brand new lineal champion. Lets hope that both beat their next opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
            There is absolutely no winning with Wilder he is just another person who casual boxing fans decided to start hating and theres no taking that back no matter what. But i guarantee they will still complain no matter who he fights or how he wins. Even after he kos AJ and Ortiz guarenteed
            I used to support Wilder a few years ago when people were calling him a sloppy bum because I thought he would step up. He's fought mediocre comp with Stiverne being his best win. It's a real shame as an American to have Wilder as the resident champ with a young guy like AJ across the pond who is actually earning his rep.

Look at Loma...starting taking on stiff competition in his second fight. There is no excuse for Ortiz to be Wilder's first real step up in almost 40 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I used to support Wilder a few years ago when people were calling him a sloppy bum because I thought he would step up. He's fought mediocre comp with Stiverne being his best win. It's a real shame as an American to have Wilder as the resident champ with a young guy like AJ across the pond who is actually earning his rep.

Look at Loma...starting taking on stiff competition in his second fight. There is no excuse for Ortiz to be Wilder's first real step up in almost 40 fights.
              Mathed, no way you can hate on him for fighting Ortiz.

Comment

• Tickets on sale now. Ticketmaster presale code: boxing1104

Comment

• I've got Wilder winning this one.

Comment

• Danny Jacobs vs Walter Kautondokwa

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                      Danny Jacobs vs Walter Kautondokwa
                      Is this who he's fighting?

Comment

Working...