Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Handled 'Grim Reaper,' Rematch Will Be Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the fight live, didnt pay attention to any commentary (Boxnation) and when the 12th round was finished i truly felt that this fight is dead even. **** off with all this robbery talk

Comment

What else would anyone expect bhop to say? Its business and canelo is his business.

Comment

I used to like BHOP, now he's just a corporate sellout. His pride and joy got embarrassed and taken to school. If the diva rematches GGG, the "boogeyman" will dominate even more so. The diva's best shot didn't even make GGG flinch while he spent 80% of the fight running like Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          I watched the fight live, didnt pay attention to any commentary (Boxnation) and when the 12th round was finished i truly felt that this fight is dead even. **** off with all this robbery talk
          +1

I was at T Mobile Arena and thought some of the rounds were really tight. A draw is a reasonable outcome. I had GGG winning 116-112, but I could have also seen Canelo *maybe* by one round if a judge preferred his style of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Canelo should if did more body work. Man he was catching GGG all night with the uppercut! GGG has an Iron CHIN!!!

Comment

Another Title almost Stolen

It'll be easier the second time because this time they'll have the judges submit their scorecards 2 or 3 days before the fight so they can make sure their are no issues. What I'd like the Dela Hoya team to answer is whether Canelo can actually win a fight straigt up without corrupt judges. They tried to steal the Mayweather fight and came a hair away from doing it this time. If I was Golovkin I'd want the lions share of the money this time if the want it held in such a corrupt place as Vegas. It is getting way to bad now when the crooks are getting so darn arrogant about their thievery. Teddy Atlas was just so right what a con job and still blowing steam how Canelo won when all he did was run all night and cover up. What a joke. Put Canelo in with that other joke Saunders and really rob the public

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                "Rematch will be easier." - Sure it will, because GGG will be 40 when Canelo finally accepts it.

The sport is to hit and not get it... GGG hit Canelo way more, and actually used a jab. Canelo has no jab, backpedaled all night and can't handle a constant jab in his face - it forces him to fight in spurts.

GGG won 9-3 or 8-4 at the worst - anyone who says otherwise has been media or social media brainwashed. Just watch the damn fight - clear as day.

Fk the Boxing Community for trying to make this fight seem closer than it was.
                U gave Canelo 3 rounds??? I see you "Bryd" the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                  +1

I was at T Mobile Arena and thought some of the rounds were really tight. A draw is a reasonable outcome. I had GGG winning 116-112, but I could have also seen Canelo *maybe* by one round if a judge preferred his style of fighting.
                  A lot of ppl gave the 1st 4 rounds to Canelo and the next 4 to GGG.

Round 9 was close but gave it to GGG

10 same

11 was VERY close gave GGG

12 Canelo who landed almost double the power shots...

115 - 113 GGG

Comment

This OWN website

1-3 Canelo
                    4-8 GGG
                    9-11 Canelo
                    12 GGG

114-114

Comment

he either ran or languished on the ropes for the whole fight he ran like a coyote real mexicans fight they don't run canola= fake mexican if he don't fight Triple GGG in a rematch bet your butt he won't be fighting danny jacobs or jermall charlo anytime soon if ever

Comment

Working...
                      X