No announcement yet.

GGG wasn't trying to KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I don't think Canelo has enough power to make GGG afraid.

Stop it, please. You're making sensible fans look bad.

Comment

I don't buy it. Winning a decision against Canelo in Vegas is an iffy proposition, and getting a rematch is not a given either. Oscar is probably going to marinate it for another year. I hope not, but it seems likely.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

You just proved my point by posting a pic of that shot. What effect did it have on Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          I don't buy it. Winning a decision against Canelo in Vegas is an iffy proposition, and getting a rematch is not a given either. Oscar is probably going to marinate it for another year. I hope not, but it seems likely.
          We just saw that. The only way GGG beats Canelo in Vegas is by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Yeah no schit
            Yeah but I value intellectual honesty before fandom. Funny how you cut the rest of what I said out.

When are you going to be honest and say you're a Golovkin hater and more importantly you have no intellectual honesty? Probably because a 10 count is higher than your IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              You just proved my point by posting a pic of that shot. What effect did it have on Golovkin?
              If you don't see that GGG was hesitant to throw body shots and very cautious along the ropes when trailing Canelo then I don't know what to tell you.

He walked through Brooks' shots to land his. He did not the same last night because he respected Canelo's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

When are you going to be honest and say you're a Golovkin hater
                You're just a d1ck sucking fan.. Before I forget, I thought G would win.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Canelo is going to get hurt against GG. His feet are too slow, spends too much time in the ropes and doesn't punch hard enough.

Most likely we're looking at corner stoppage around the 6th or 7th
                I can admit I was wrong about Canelo

I don't have to like or dislike a fighter to say if they won, will win, lost or will lose. You are the total opposite and an embarrassment

You've said several times how you're a fan of G and would love to rub his balls.
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-17-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

This **** has gone too far. GGG could get put in a coma in the ring and someone would say he did it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    Yeah but I value intellectual honesty before fandom.
                    Intellectual honesty? You're a d1ck sucking fan that knows no honesty

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

DAmn Canelo turned gg into Danny Jacobs!

Comment

Working...
                      X