Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confirms Return in May; Won't Commit to Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This writer seems GGG biased, which I hate. We need neutral writers. Of course golden boy can't commit to a rematch right away because they still have to negotiate. If they make it seem like they're considering other options instead of GGG right away, it helps them negotiate a greater percentile slice of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      This writer seems GGG biased, which I hate. We need neutral writers. Of course golden boy can't commit to a rematch right away because they still have to negotiate. If they make it seem like they're considering other options instead of GGG right away, it helps them negotiate a greater percentile slice of the money.
      Yeah, I'd love to negotiate against someone who says "This is my next fight" before talking terms.

Fans don't understand they boxing BUSINESS. It's professional boxing.

Comment

It WILL BE David Lemieux next!

Comment

but he's not real middleweight doe
          he gave a chance on 155 doe
          dat defence doe
          compubox is fixed but byrd is right doe
          jacobs doe

candlela fanboys, stop lying to yourself

Comment

They know that they lost and will lose again. Alvared is a spoiled ***** back in Guadalajara

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I think Golovkin should cash out in the UK vs. BJ Saunders or James DeGale! Canelo will probably fight Cotto next, and that's more lucrative than a rematch with GGG!
              I guess so. If you rob a bank, you wouldn't continue and hit the same bank.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                lol just like the ginger was to supposed to ko ggg the first time. gggs chin is far too good he took all of canelo's best shots and he didn't even blink. ggg will go to the body more often in the rematch and with canelo's terrible stamina he gets stopped.
                Stop Alvarez like he was supposed to do last night?

Comment

Triple G p4p n1 seek and destroy had my doubts after close fight with jacobs but no matter what that BS decision said he owned canelo another top p4p fighter with ease should go down in history with greats like haggler hopkins robinson as a all time middleweight legend

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Golovkin gets stopped in a rematch. He knows Alvarez can punch now and he will only get better, while golovkin will only decline more.

If do the immediate rematch because Alvarez will be ever sharper next time.
                    There you guys go with that word again. as if waiting on someone to decline to fight them is cool or something. If you had a son and someone wanted to fight him, you'd probably tell him wait until he catches a cold or becomes ill and then kick his azz. Men, I swear.

Comment

Canelo is going to cash in on easier fights now and drag it out and wait for GGG to get older. GGG will be 36 in April...Canelo will wait until he's 37.

Comment

Working...
                      X