Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #29 - Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** my life for real! I didn't realize that their website had a free stream until I saw a post about it. By the time I got to their site, I was watching a replay of the KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I'm sticking with Gassiev
      Yeah I like Gassiev too! Should be a good Tournament!

Comment

• This tourney should have all the attention in the world. Its a stacked division, but as far as North America goes it seems, no one has a clue.

These guys are the size of heavyweights of old, full of talent and weve had two great opening fights so far and still some to go, yet no one outside of Europe knows about it or is watching it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
          This tourney should have all the attention in the world. Its a stacked division, but as far as North America goes it seems, no one has a clue.

These guys are the size of heavyweights of old, full of talent and weve had two great opening fights so far and still some to go, yet no one outside of Europe knows about it or is watching it...
          And it was free online! Glad it was an early knockout so I could watch the Linares fight as well!

Comment

• Seems like Dorticos is the real deal, but Kudryashov is just a hellacious puncher with a bad defense/chin, Dorticos might actually win the whole thing.

Comment

• Does anyone have a Gif of Kudryashov's eyes?

Comment

• GIF: Yunier Dorticos vs Dmitry Kudryashov - Ref Cam

Comment

• Well I learned a lot about Dorticos last night. Glad I picked him, he looks like a ballsy fighter. Would be interesting seeing him against the Gassiev/wlod winner.

Comment

• What a shot. Kudryashov's face said it all

Comment

• Dorticos will take it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X