Every Major Media Outlet had GGG Winning the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Different case study....

Had 9 people watching at my house, 4 casuals who didn't really know who GGG was. Every single person thought GGG won very easily by the end of the fight. 9-3, 8-4.

Everyone agreed that Candelita couldn't bother GGG with any of his power and that he got scared and ran. We all thought GGG broke him down mentally and physically.
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Had 7 folks in my crib watching the fight. Two being avid boxing enthusiasts (myself and one other guy). And the other enthusiast had money on Canelo and was cheering for Canelo, but by the end of that fight even he didn't argue that Canelo lost. Everyone in the room universally agreed.
    We were also around 7 folks. One big Canelo fan, even forced me to bet against him. Around round 10, he told me... "Man Golovkin ****ed him up". And once the fight ended he payed me the bet. I told him, wait, GGG might get robbed. So when the draw happened I gave the money back to him.
    All people there saw GGG win. The Latin commentary (Space channel) was way off, sucking Canelo's balls. They were watching another fight.
    Last edited by _Maxi; 09-17-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

live viewing I couldn't decide between 7-5 GGG or a draw.

watching it again today I had canelo 7-5.

Close fight. Hopefully there's an immediate rematch but I'm guessing canelo makes him wait 1 to 2 years

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Do you think Canelo will take the rematch?
        I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
          No self respecting boxing fan should ever be treating compubox with any kind of legitimacy, period.
          LOL with the "numbers are evil in boxing" bs. Some of you cats will talk about sci fi fantasy bs all day long with P4P & ATG child sh^t, but god forbid we actually talk about some compubox numbers at all.

And I SAW Canelo landing more power punches last night so that fits my narrative. I saw GGG landing a bunch of jabs, but power punches win fights in particular when both fighters are throwing & landing so many of them.

Comment

Bottom guy from the telegraph on his twitter had GGG winning.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              live viewing I couldn't decide between 7-5 GGG or a draw.

watching it again today I had canelo 7-5.

Close fight. Hopefully there's an immediate rematch but I'm guessing canelo makes him wait 1 to 2 years
              What rounds did you give Canelo the 2nd time around?

And honestly I doubt Canelo will avoid him. I thought Canelo performed well & I was impressed at his ability to make GGG back up when he tried to back him up. And I bet upon watching the fight again Canelo will see he gave up the W by not fighting for 3 minutes of many of those middle rounds. If Canelo gets his stamina just a hair better & wins one more round in a similar fight its a Canelo win.

No reason to dodge GGG when thats what went down.

That said boxing being boxing I wouldn't be surprised if the genius idea is to have them co-headline a card in May (maybe BJS vs either guy & the other guy vs Cotto assuming Cotto gets off his ****** ass artificial retirement deadline of Dec. 31.) & rematch in September.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Don't forget rounds 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 plus 1 more extra round for good measure
                LMAO youre salty AF

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  The majority of those goofballs are MMA dudes, . I wonder who those white genocide believing idiots are going to think won?
                  These lil g fans are so mad LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL with the "numbers are evil in boxing" bs. Some of you cats will talk about sci fi fantasy bs all day long with P4P & ATG child sh^t, but god forbid we actually talk about some compubox numbers at all.

And I SAW Canelo landing more power punches last night so that fits my narrative. I saw GGG landing a bunch of jabs, but power punches win fights in particular when both fighters are throwing & landing so many of them.
                    dont bullsh111t yourself, im mexican, my favorite fighter is canelo and i know canelo lost, lol, u should judge with your brain, not by who you like more, their is a reason your in the extree minority who believe canelo won, its because u r lying to yourself or u dont know how to score fights

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider
                      Imagine if Borat took the L like he should've, all these white weirdos would've went on shooting sprees, . These NASCAR sissies can't handle when anything in life doesn't go their way. They lose their job, shooting spree. They get an F at school, shooting spree. They get turned down by a woman, shooting spree. They have a little weenie, shooting spree. They hit two red lights in a row, shooting spree. They have no lips, shooting spree.
                      LMAO bro youre fckng crazy hahaahhaahaha. Funny AF but its true bro these racists have nobody left KKKovalev got KTFO and now Borat got schooled. I thought it was a draw but I was on one lol so I got to watch again

Comment

Working...
                      X