No announcement yet.

Canelo going to win big in GGG rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    He will. This was Canelo's 1st ever fight with an actual MW, he's only going to get better. There is nothing ggg can do or change that will make him win.
    his stamina sure as **** wont get better.

Comment

Its a ward-kovalev 2 in the rematch guaranteed. Canelo stops Golovkin to the body probably as he figured the head shots don't work against golovkins chin. i had canelo winning the fight easy. golovkin never landed on the ropes and in the middle of the ring, it was a competitive fight. golovtards will run all over this forum and make excuses when in the past they told us ''canelo was going to sleep in 6 rounds, canelo wont see the final bell, one punch and he is gone''.

every major media outlet had golovkin winning just like they had ward losing the first fight, so their opinions are nothing and ill informed, especially showtimes who have a agenda against canelo ever since he left the company to hbo. harold lederman is a senile old ****, who scored it 116-112, lampley and kellerman wont take golovkins dick out their mouth. mexican superstar cant ever get a fair shake.

Comment

I say canelo fight bjs. Gg fight charlo. Winners meet for all the belts

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Plus let it be next sept, golovkin a year older..

I thought canelo handled ggg last night in the middle of the ring, he just kept going back into the ropes after a few rounds, and even then golovkin couldn't really hurt canelo..

Canelo took ggg's best shots and didn't blink..

Rematch 8-12 months from now, canelo handles golovkin
          Canelo did do better In the middle of the ring and was the faster fighter, but stamina Is the main Ingredient In the re match and Canelo better find a way to boost his. There Is a reason why Canelo kept backing Into the ropes. GGG did very little body work and was still the least tired of the two. GGG also took Canelo's best shots, shrugged them off and continued walking straight at Canelo. The re match will be another very good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Mark it down... canelo clearly beats golovkin in rematch..

Golovkin is ripe for the picking, dude is getting old, and is too slow.

his explosive power is on the decline.

Canelo stays off the ropes in rematch and boxes the ears off of golovkin in center of the ring..
            Usually if it's a close fight and there is controversy, there usually is a KO in the rematch. Ward vs Kovalev 2 is the most recent.

Comment

Sure, he will win big against and older, more declined version of Golovkin. So what? Is that something to be impressed by?

Comment

Not sure about that, the fight i saw was GGG walking down Canelo, the older man stalked the younger guy nearly all the fight. GGG a few years ago would have stopped him i think, if GGG went to the body he may have damaged him more, mistake on their part i think.

Canelo spent most of the fight backing up backing up, on the ropes, it didnt look great. The rounds he won were very close too. GGG for 35 still has great stamina imo

Canelo definitely did not fight like a mexican, maybe a scared one, he said he would stand and fight, yeah right.

Definitely a GGG win imo, by 2 or 3 rounds easy, those vegas judges are unreal, boxing is barely a sport there, its a bit of a farce, its a show with the house fighter gettting a 3 or more round start

Comment

I think both guys can improve, honestly neither guy looked good to me. Canelo can definitely work a lot of the things for the rematch but so can GGG. For one, he completely neglected the body which should be a target in the next one. That was the biggest tactical error from either guy and it would've made a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                    Usually if it's a close fight and there is controversy, there usually is a KO in the rematch. Ward vs Kovalev 2 is the most recent.
                    True, unless a fighter in decline then rematch is easier..

Taylor-Hopkins 2
                    Tarver-jones 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      He will. This was Canelo's 1st ever fight with an actual MW, he's only going to get better. There is nothing ggg can do or change that will make him win.
                      Yes, Canelo is on the ascent whilst Golovkin is definitely showing signs of decline.

I think Alvarez can improve and do things better next time, I don't see Golovkin being able to do better than he did last night tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X