No announcement yet.

Canelo going to win big in GGG rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    How is ggg a superior boxer... dude got his ears boxed off everytime in center of ring..
    Lol yeah okay, winning 30 seconds of a round = boxing someone ears off. Canelo got schooled, most of his punches either missed or landed on gloves and arm.

He only landed consistently in the late rounds and even then that was only for 30 seconds of a round before being put back in his place. The only time he land was when Golovkin allowed him to take center ring. When Golovkin decided to get back behind the jab it led to Canelo being pushed back to the ropes.

Canelo is a one dimensional fight with terrible stamina. He lost last night, he would have lost 2 years ago, and if the rematch takes place next week he would lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      ggg should fight jacobs again **** gbp
      GGG ain't winning a rematch against Jacobs or canelo lol he lost both fights the first time. He'll be a year older, slower and easier hit in each rematch. Was outalnded in power shots in back to back fights first to Jacobs and then to the smaller canelo

Comment

Before the fight I said GGG's jab would be the difference. I was wrong. His jab was not all that accurate last night and rarely landed totally cleanly.

Canelo has to work stamina to win the rematch.
        Last edited by Johnny2x2x; 09-17-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I think Jacobs can def win a rematch. He was a bit too tentative some rounds and let GGG take them by stalking and jabbing. He'll have confidence from the start of the rematch.

I don't know about Canelo. He had the gameplan and confidence, but didn't have the gas tank to keep it up the whole fight. TBH, i don't think he'll ever have the tank. I don't see how he can do much better in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Lol yeah okay, winning 30 seconds of a round = boxing someone ears off. Canelo got schooled, most of his punches either missed or landed on gloves and arm.

He only landed consistently in the late rounds and even then that was only for 30 seconds of a round before being put back in his place. The only time he land was when Golovkin allowed him to take center ring. When Golovkin decided to get back behind the jab it led to Canelo being pushed back to the ropes.

Canelo is a one dimensional fight with terrible stamina. He lost last night, he would have lost 2 years ago, and if the rematch takes place next week he would lose again.
            Lmao at this fanboy..

Anytime they were in the middle of the ring, canelo was clowning ggg..

If canelo is so horrible like you say, then why did ggg struggle so badly,,, how many times did golovkin have him trapped and couldn't even hurt canelo..

Canelo will dominate the rematch, ggg days are numbered..

Thank god ggg never fought ward, he would get his ass kicked..

Comment

he isn't gonna get better, his stamina sucks and it's been sucking for a long time

Comment

Canelo impressed me with his durability last night. I wasn't quite sure how Golovkins power would effect him physically. That being said he outright lost, doesn't have and never has had good 12 round stamina and simply was nothing to what he is displayed as. Decent defense, terrible stamina, great chin, low work rate and average power. That's what I saw from Canelo last night.

Comment

I think the opposite. Now that GGG has felt Canelo's power he knows he can't hurt him. He'll be more offensive in the rematch.

Comment

If it's going to the cards, there will be no robbery this time. GGG wins 9-3 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Mark it down... canelo clearly beats golovkin in rematch..

Golovkin is ripe for the picking, dude is getting old, and is too slow.

his explosive power is on the decline.

Canelo stays off the ropes in rematch and boxes the ears off of golovkin in center of the ring..
                      If Golovkin stays behind the jab and roughs Canelo up on the ropes with body shots, I don't see the red-haired fiend making it to the final bell.

He was kind of exposed last night. He really lacks the IQ to put his tools together. It's either move or throw but not both at the same time.

The kid should probably dodge the rematch and accept the gift he received.

Comment

Working...
                      X