Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The quality of the HBO commentary last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Come back to me when you've got something sensible to say, you silly little child.

This is the thing... I'm TRYING to watch the fight, but I've got ****s chatting shit in my ear non-stop while it's taking place. How am I supposed to concentrate on a fight when I've got non-stop squawking? It's like that time I tried to watch a fight when I was banging your mom. Anally.
    Fock you b1tch, I have a log on you. Kellerman is the most respected commentator by those who know boxing.

Comment

Comment

Don't know why some people take commentators too seriously.
        They have their own biases, of course, they're humans.
        Just turn the volume down.
        Nobody in this household even pays any attention to the commentary because it's too noisy, everyone is talking in separate groups.
        Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Fock you b1tch, I have a log on you. Kellerman is the most respected commentator by those who know boxing.
          You have a log on him? Do tell what this means.

I'd drop a log on you.
          Last edited by Butt stuff; 10-05-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            For sure Roy is a blessing to them. I think showtime has a great cast btw,most of the time agree with them and you cant tell that they're biased in some way
            I'm not big on steve farhood on the showtime unofficial scorecard & Al Bernstein either. Paulie is the best.

Comment

I always think of this scene when I hear Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I always think of this scene when I hear Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post

Don Dunphy was, in my mind, the single greatest commentator in boxing history. Here he is commenting on the poignant moment in one of most significant and exciting fights of all time. Imagine the HBO crew dishonoured a moment such as this with their presence.

Notice the difference in legitimacy when it comes to passion, none of Dunphy is false and he doesn't break any immersion with faux-Hollywood garbage. Any exclamations are true and come soley from passion for boxing.
                  green K all the way!

Comment

at least larry mer is gone.all he did was bash almost every fight that was not gatti ward and lamps I really used to like him now he seems to be trying to be larry mer and it takes him too long to see when a fights momentum has changed.whoever won the 1st round wins the next 3 before he catches on.and they need to put lederman out to pasture he justs scores for who ever is moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      love me some family guy and am dad even clevland show was good. seth funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X