Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin won...

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      My instinct was that it was a draw, and it was scored a draw. The 118-110 scorecard is going to cause a lot of angst with fans (crap scorecard), but honestly I know no one will like it but the draw was the right result.

There were 4 swing rounds - if you give all 4 swing rounds to one guy you have 116-112. If you have it 3-1, you have one guy 115-113, if you give those swing rounds even (like me) you have it 114-114.

There were only two swing rounds, and if you give them both to Canelo he only wins 4 rounds. Learn how to score a fight.

Comment

Awful judging mars Alvarez-Golovkin as boxing continues to embarrass itself by refusing to change

https://sports.yahoo.com/controversi...082853459.html

Comment

ggg 8-4 or 7-5

Comment

Golovkin robbed as war ends in draw

http://www.sportsclub.co.za/golovkin...war-ends-draw/

Comment

Neither! I'm OK with the Draw nobody scored a knock down neither was even close to going down so I'm OK with the Draw but that Byrd card...TERRIBLE! That being said I do believe in the saying "Taking It From The Champion" and I don't think Canelo did enough to take it from the Champion so if it had to be a Winner then GGG 7-5. Watching it again, it was closer than HBO Called it to nobody surprise! Hard to take it from the Champion off your Backfoot and while leaning on the Ropes trying to block his punches!

Oscar defending Byrd and calling her "Competent" that is suspect to me! Yeah Oscar she is Competent...To Your OBVIOUS Fuking Payola!
              Last edited by sicko; 09-17-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X