Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted draw, and this fight really exposed a lot of supposedly hardcore boxing fans on here. I saw GGG being to hesitant and missing a lot and I saw Nelo countering but not doing a lot of it. GGG was coming forward a lot but couldn't cut the ring he looked one dimensional and didn't take advantage of Nelo on the ropes. And I think Nelo in his head felt way to comfortable to the point where he wasn't doing much. I mean he was slipping big shots from GGG at ease but didn't counter when it left GGG exposed. Both looked gassed out early IMO. and was it just me but did GGG look hurt when he got hit to the body, dude came out with a high posture and round by round started hunching forward a lot like he was getting hurt to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      hunching forward a lot like he was getting hurt to the body.

that's how he always fights you dumb mother****er. watch a fight before saying dumb ****.

Comment

No need to get hurt over what I said

Comment

The majority gets it right, the losers who voted for Canelo are the known forum trolls who never post anything substantial or relevant. Not boxing fans but depressed haters.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            The biggest winner last night was the bookies. 2nd was Canelo, cause he ran more than Mayweather and hit back LESS.
            He was terrified of exchanging with a man who hit as hard as HIMSELF. I call that a pu$$y move. The real Mexican in the ring lastnight was GGG. The other dude was a red haired Broner.
            Why would the bookies win? My bets were cancelled because of the draw.

I suppose they could make some money on people who bet not a draw or some other weird prop bet but most bets were cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              No need to get hurt over what I said
              why would i get hurt over what some lower middle class barely literate scum says

Comment

3g by 1 rd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  3g by 1 rd.....
                  Don't you mean by 2 rounds, 7-5?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Don't you mean by 2 rounds, 7-5?
                    iow, it was that close

imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      I had G winning by a round.

Rematch is in order.
                      You can't win by a round. You can win by a point in an example of a draw minus a Knockdown point or penalty point deduction.
                      But when it comes to round decision, it's at least by 2 rounds, assuming there was no 10-10 even rounds. 6-6 = draw 7-5 = 2 rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X