Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "Canelo" Alvarez II RbR Thread - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Between rounds I recall Clenelo being told to keep his guard high, stick and move you can’t really go to the body when you need to retain a high guard due to the concussive power of GG Saul will need to keep his guard high all night obvisuly he’ll be switch hitting here and there but he’s on his back foot the entire night.

I’m 36, just wanted to make sure you weren’t some brain dead 17 year old like Loaded Wtaps or the poster Golovkin/the notorious one or whatever the funk he calls his ass lately. When I’m debating boxing on this site I offend get the impression some are adolescents with the limited brain cells of more than the majority of posters that reside in this forum. Their is a lot of sensitive jack asses on here too who get screwed up thinking they’re being humiliated by a 16 year old hence my age on display.
    true true.... we shall see how this fight plays out.... loaded is cool... that golovkin dude is another matter

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      true true.... we shall see how this fight plays out.... loaded is cool... that golovkin dude is another matter
      This is the same Scott who got BODIED all over the Fury/Wlad thread mind you, by myself and others.

I'm also in my 30s and have been lacing em up since 06. Most people know this by now. Then there's Scott.....the Wlad defeat really damaged him mentally.

Comment

• Glad this is not on stickys. This poster is too damn lazy to add the date, network shown, and all relevant info.

I only come here to see who is fighting this week. This has nothing in it. And it says, "Official..."

Comment

• Crazy so many people are picking Golovkin to win by knockout. That isn't happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            This is the same Scott who got BODIED all over the Fury/Wlad thread mind you, by myself and others.

I'm also in my 30s and have been lacing em up since 06. Most people know this by now. Then there's Scott.....the Wlad defeat really damaged him mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

9.17.18 HBO PPV

8:00 PM EST

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2) vs Gennady "Good Boy" Golovkin (38-0-1)

Undercard:

Jaime Munguia vs Brandon Cook (WBC Middleweight title)
              David Lemieux vs Gary O'Sullivan
              Roman Gonzalez vs Moises Fuentes

Canelo has felt his power now, and Golovkin knows he can't let it go to the judges this time.

This will be similar to Roman/Rungvisai II in that the better fighter will make the statement once and for all.
              Updated the OP to include the fight info, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
              X