Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "Canelo" Alvarez II RbR Thread - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    7 day weighin 163.2
    Originally posted by icha View Post
    golovkin 163.8

The last fight wasn't all that entertaining imo but I have good feeling this one will be. Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      golovkin 163.8
      Lookin like a zombie the older he gets every fight..

Comment

• ima go with canelo by body shot tko on this one

Comment

• Roidnelo gonna be on the highest grade stuff this time around, should win by stoppage. Could be brutal.

Comment

• If Golovkin starts agressively and works the body I expect him to KO Canelo around the 7th round. He will take command of the fight using his jab and then start mixing in body and head shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              ima go with canelo by body shot tko on this one
              You consider Clenelo a big puncher ?

GG has he ever been down, like ever ? Stevens, Lemieux, Jacobs all these guys are monstrous punchers didn’t do squat, hell that punch Geale hit GG with would have felled most not necessarily because of the power but GG damn didn’t see it yet he ate it up and dropped that poor sucker immediately.

I’m not sure what I’m reading a lot of the times, whether it’s blind patriotism, fanboyism or what hell the agendas on here are far and wide to work out every freak on this site but I just don’t see how anyone can claim Clenelo will stop GG ?

Can I ask how old are you Javi ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                If Golovkin starts agressively and works the body I expect him to KO Canelo around the 7th round. He will take command of the fight using his jab and then start mixing in body and head shots.
                GG for should win but he’s beginning to look his age, we’re 12 months removed from the last time he fought a a credible world class opponent, against Vanes all he did was waste 12 months of his career fighting a guy less dangerous than his sparring partners, how do you stay sharp fighting nobodies sparring doesn’t give you that edge you get facing credible worthwhile opposition,I guess GG isn’t gonna learn much more at this stage of his career other than his own limitations but I guess he could begin to look poor after 8 but I very much doubt Clenelo has anything to cause him any danger after the half way mark that boy better have been micro dosing or he’s in a world of trouble himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  You consider Clenelo a big puncher ?

GG has he ever been down, like ever ? Stevens, Lemieux, Jacobs all these guys are monstrous punchers didn’t do squat, hell that punch Geale hit GG with would have felled most not necessarily because of the power but GG damn didn’t see it yet he ate it up and dropped that poor sucker immediately.

I’m not sure what I’m reading a lot of the times, whether it’s blind patriotism, fanboyism or what hell the agendas on here are far and wide to work out every freak on this site but I just don’t see how anyone can claim Clenelo will stop GG ?

Can I ask how old are you Javi ?
                  they never really attacked his body much imo.... plus the punch that hurts you the most is the one you dont see coming.. I think canelo has the angles to make that happen as well ggg showed us in his last fight he cant really cut off the ring like everyone kept on saying....

im about to be 34

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    they never really attacked his body much imo.... plus the punch that hurts you the most is the one you dont see coming.. I think canelo has the angles to make that happen as well ggg showed us in his last fight he cant really cut off the ring like everyone kept on saying....

im about to be 34
                    Between rounds I recall Clenelo being told to keep his guard high, stick and move you can’t really go to the body when you need to retain a high guard due to the concussive power of GG Saul will need to keep his guard high all night obvisuly he’ll be switch hitting here and there but he’s on his back foot the entire night.

I’m 36, just wanted to make sure you weren’t some brain dead 17 year old like Loaded Wtaps or the poster Golovkin/the notorious one or whatever the funk he calls his ass lately. When I’m debating boxing on this site I offend get the impression some are adolescents with the limited brain cells of more than the majority of posters that reside in this forum. Their is a lot of sensitive jack asses on here too who get screwed up thinking they’re being humiliated by a 16 year old hence my age on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Between rounds I recall Clenelo being told to keep his guard high, stick and move you can’t really go to the body when you need to retain a high guard due to the concussive power of GG Saul will need to keep his guard high all night obvisuly he’ll be switch hitting here and there but he’s on his back foot the entire night.

I’m 36, just wanted to make sure you weren’t some brain dead 17 year old like Loaded Wtaps or the poster Golovkin/the notorious one or whatever the funk he calls his ass lately. When I’m debating boxing on this site I offend get the impression some are adolescents with the limited brain cells of more than the majority of posters that reside in this forum. Their is a lot of sensitive jack asses on here too who get screwed up thinking they’re being humiliated by a 16 year old hence my age on display.
                      true true.... we shall see how this fight plays out.... loaded is cool... that golovkin dude is another matter

Comment

Working...
                      X