No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Every legit journalist, everyone in the sport say GGG won clearly, Teddy Atlas, the biggest GGG Critic says it was a highway robbery, had GGG winning 117:111, Al Bernstein the most unbiased guy out there said GGG won that fight.

The only people who claim that Canelo won are his hardcore fans or the same usual suspects, the trolls/haters.
    Teddy Atlas and Bernstein are **** compares to Eduardo Lamazon.

There is not robbery in this fight.

It was too competitive and close

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Golovkin looked busier, and stats show it. I was surprised all 3 judges gave Canelo first 3 rounds. I didn't think they were decisive at all, and many people though Golovkin won 2nd, 3rd or both.
      Mm 2nd round was a clear Canelo round. GGG won 1st and 3rd, to me.

Comment

116-112 for GGG. Anything else is just BS.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
          42% of his power punches and outlanded him in power shots

And don't give me this power jab **** like the Jacobs fight. Wasn't no power jabs tonight.

Triple gift
          You're an idiot.

Comment

Any c*** that doesn't admit Golovkin was robbed can get the f*** off this forum and stop watching boxing. Sick of this BS!!!!!

Comment

Shut up and learn sone boxing You sound ridiculous

Comment

Lets be real here, the judges and punch counters are racist towards Gingers, anyone who can't see that is a total idiot

Comment

Fixed

Why is it that no one has mentioned the fact that Golovkin threw practically zero body shots?? It was almost like the told GGG, "look, you can go in there and just look at Alvarez when you have him against the ropes and you can absolutely not throw any, absolutely no body shots in this fight" And who the hell told Canelo he is a Mayweather? He threw 2 maybe 3 punches and would start to pdeal. Canelo was on the bike the whole fight!! What happened to Alvarez saying he would trade punches and show GGG what Mexican boxing is. This fight was bull****. GGG sold out instead of knocking Alvarez the phuck out to set up a rematch and maybe even a rubber match. Sad night for boxing. And the undercard....what a piece of sheite. Thanks De la Hoya

Comment

now im convinced canelo can't be beaten in vegas...

Comment

Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
                      Why is it that no one has mentioned the fact that Golovkin threw practically zero body shots?? It was almost like the told GGG, "look, you can go in there and just look at Alvarez when you have him against the ropes and you can absolutely not throw any, absolutely no body shots in this fight" And who the hell told Canelo he is a Mayweather? He threw 2 maybe 3 punches and would start to pdeal. Canelo was on the bike the whole fight!! What happened to Alvarez saying he would trade punches and show GGG what Mexican boxing is. This fight was bull****. GGG sold out instead of knocking Alvarez the phuck out to set up a rematch and maybe even a rubber match. Sad night for boxing. And the undercard....what a piece of sheite. Thanks De la Hoya
                      I thought about it, too, during and after the fight. Where was that body shot when GGG had Canelo cornered? I had it 115 -113. Gennady forced Canela to run for most of the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X