Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 11 round is the reason I gave GGG the right , but not mad about the draw , the draw is an ok move here

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Sad. I had 6 or 7 casuals at the house and they ALL left laughing at how corrupt boxing is. Thanks for putting on such a good first impression!
      Same. Just when I thought boxing would have its **** together and realize its got to put its best foot forward.

Comment

Canelo was going to the ropes every round inviting GGG to bring the fight to him but Canelo always ended up pushing him back with power punches/combos. GGG felt the power.

Canelo controlled the tempo. Easy win for Canelo. A lot of people here are being influenced by Lampley's obvious biased commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
          Canelo was going to the ropes every round inviting GGG to bring the fight to him but Canelo always ended up pushing him back with power punches/combos. GGG felt the power.

Canelo controlled the tempo. Easy win for Canelo. A lot of people here are being influenced by Lampley's obvious biased commentary.
          The two currput judges have Golovkin 3, 4, 5, 6,7

Golovkin clearly won 4 and 7 but 3,5,6 ??? No ****ing way. Canelo countered him off the ropes in in 5 and 6 and was landing haymakers

Comment

CANELO won 8- 4 , GGG your just like I thought , backed by the Racist White media, you missed all your big shots, you got outboxed by the smaller man and you looked mediocre. Where were the bombs? Where was the pressure? Where was the Olympic pedigree?

It did not exist , CANELO shut you down and won more rounds , the Nazi, cowards stole the fight, you fake MEXICAN piece of trash, I hope your new born daughter dies in the next few days, let's see how you like someone's lively hood gets robbed you slow stupid weak piece of ****.

**** ggg & **** Khazakastan you Nazi thieves, you will never be MEXICAN Style, because MEXICAN Warriors win the right way.

CHINGA TU PUTA MADRE ABEL SANCHEZ RATERO TRAIDOR HIJO DE PUTA , OJALA TE MUERAS MUY PRONTO MALINCHISTA HIJO DE PUTA!

Comment

I think its fair to say canelo is lucky this fight didnt happen 2yrs ago. Seriously could not believe my eyes when i saw canelo skipping around the outside of the ring all night.

Comment

Every legit journalist, everyone in the sport say GGG won clearly, Teddy Atlas, the biggest GGG Critic says it was a highway robbery, had GGG winning 117:111, Al Bernstein the most unbiased guy out there said GGG won that fight.

The only people who claim that Canelo won are his hardcore fans or the same usual suspects, the trolls/haters.

Comment

The draw is a correct decision

Comment

I had Canelo 7 Golovkin 5

I hope whoever fights GGG next knocks him out for good, No ****ing way Triple hype will ever lose by points in Vegas. ****, this is GGG/Jacobs all over again

Comment

Landing on canelos gloves gives you compubox stats

Comment

Working...
                      X