No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
    Canelo sure ran a lot. But I'm alright with a draw..
    He was defensive since he was rhe smaller man, idyot. He wasn´t hugging all the time like Mayweather does. GGG should have fought at a catch-weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      How did HBO score it? i was watching BoxNation here in the UK.

The BoxNation lot had GGG winning. Even Khan said GGG won and i expected him to say a draw was fair or Canelo won because it makes him look a little better, but Khan said he thought Canelo didn't do enough.
      Lederman had it 8-4 GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        **** u ****** piece of **** u know damn well CANELO won that **** 8 - 4 u ****** meet me right now and lets fight till the deathe you ****en coward ****** piece of **** , ill fuxk uo your whole family u ******!

They robbed CANELO like they robbed JOSE LUIS CASTILLO AGAINST FLOYD U ****** BUT SNIFFING COON!

GIVE ME YOUR ADRESSS I'LL GO TO YOUR BACK YARD AND BOX U UP ******
        I'll fighy u little f@ggot. GGG won, Im mexican too, not some biased b1tch.
        COME AT ME BRUH

Comment

• GGG didn't do anything other than pressure , had Canelo on the ropes didn't want any , the more effective and harder punches were landed by Canelo . What happened to the killer GGG knockout artist ,I'll tell you them counters made GGG cautious. I had Canelo winning a close fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I got no problem with a draw. I thought Canelo did well early & late & GGG did well in the middle. HBO was all up GGG's ass doe with making it seem like a one way traffic fight from the 4th round on. Only Max was trying to be the voice of reason with "idk guise....". GGG was effective with the jab, but all the power punches landing by both guys was winning the rounds not no f#cking jabs, jabs ain't win one f#cking round. The power punches landed were ****** close with Canelo up by 4 punches & thats what is kicking heads back & sh^t & impressing the judges.

I got no problem with the 7-5 GGG + 6-6 even card, but Mrs. Byrd needs to be sh^tcanned with that 10-2 Canelo card. Thats insane & its kinda a shame this fight was a split draw on that ****** ass card when there easily coulda been a 7-5 Canelo card or a 6-6 even card for a majority draw or f#ck even a 7-5 GGG card for a majority decision for GGG, but for Byrd's ****** card to make this close fight look as wide as she had it is sh^tty to the sport & the boxers + everyone who watched the fight & had to listen to her bs score.
            well, at least you didn't have to endure morales. he gave GGG only 3 rounds. the broadcast for latin america was the exact opposite

Comment

• Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
              Canelo sure ran a lot. But I'm alright with a draw..
              **** he sat on the ropes after the 3rd asking ggg to hit his ass. Ggg did from 4-8 but lost last 3 in my book and 1st 3. I had it a draw or if a desicion had to be made it would have gone ggg.
              Good fight but Canelo fixes stamina in rematch and wins!!! Jmho

Comment

• I had no issue with a draw scorecard, GGG definitely got those middle round, Canelo started well and ended well. That other scorecard doe SMDH.

Comment

• What did you expect the Open , white supremist Jim lampley , Max Kellerman & the american coon white butt sniffing coon , steroid cheat Roy Jones Jr. , *******UAL anti- Mexican cowards were against CANELO since the beginning.

CANELO was smarter, faster, landed the more cleaner effective shots and was the ring general in their.

**** ggg & **** Khazakastan, thats how you steal fights from a Mexican fighter you White Korean cheater piece of ***** , I hope u die a slow death and your new young daughter is a retarted piece of **** like you you ****** mediocre piece of TRASH

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You dumb **** they were booing ggg.
                    They were booing Canelo. How you argue that literally blows my mind.

Comment

• Canelos stamina was ****. Too much bulk imo. That allowed ggg to get a rythm and into the fight. Ginger had the command and ggg was backing up early.

Comment

Working...
                      X