Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115-113 Golovkin. Maybe 8-4,but canelo soundly lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Nobody wants to be in ****ty 4th world country Russia. You take L's all day like tonight. The only think you own are two bags of onions an a fake Purim passport. Stupid smelly mother phucker, go back to your shyt hole country. Phuck Russia, your family, and yourself.
      im not even russian you ****ing zero. **** your country and your ****ing sister too ******. you filthy, cousin ****ing, dumb fat smelly mexican. i wipe my hairy ass with your flag and i cum on it too after i **** your mexican whores. go make me a burrito

Comment

• When I heard 118 - 110, here we go again!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          It's hilarious the same Canelo fans that trashed Lara for getting on his bike and justified his win in that one now want to claim Canelo won because he did the same thing. At least the Canelo fans at the arena had the balls to acknowledge he should've lost this fight.

when he was turning his head for moments he reminded me of oscar vs tito lol. canelo was doing shit all night long while getting beat up systematically

Comment

• it was a close fight that could go the other way and I'm okay with a draw but 118 - 110? WTF...😨

Comment

Yeah, you're a stupid, low iq, Russian. Thanks for proving it. 😂😂
              lick my balls amigo

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                total punches landed

canelo 169/505

ggg 218/703
                Yeah just let hbo's punch stat tracker determine the fight... cause we all know there would never be any bias there! LMAO
                Last edited by megabandp; 09-16-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah, you're a stupid, low iq, Russian. Thanks for proving it. 😂😂
                  Haha, Russians set the first objects and living things into space, we sure got that low IQ. Your boy was backing up rounds 4-12. Good job on the 118-110 hahaha.

Comment

• total punches landed

canelo 169/505

ggg 218/703

Comment

• This reminds me of Mayweather-Cotto or something. Just because a guy did way better than expect doesnt mean he won the round.

Canelo did real good tonight, but no way in ****ing hell did he win more than four rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X