Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Decisions Willie Monroe, Retains WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    You fancy giving one of your favourite posters (ie. me) 1 Quintillion? Or at least gimme Billy Joe Saunders at 24/1 for 40 Quadrillion?

So if Billy Joe Saunders wins you gimme 960 Quadrillion. If Willie Monroe, Jr. wins I'll give you 40 Quadrillion. Sounds fair?
    lol. first off, your odds are whack. 4/1 seems more realistic for Saunders.

We've got a 1 year layoff in Monroe facing Rosado...
    vs
    9 months with BJS fighting Akavov ranked below Rosado...

Take it BJS was being clowned by industry for being overweight, him saying he's at Cruiser but can make 160 when camp starts...

Then you've got Monroe Jr. punking BJS regarding the VADA... then you look at Ingle...

what special juice and board handicap edge does BJS have for this entire fight?

With all that being said, 4/1 don't you agree? be classy, hit me up with more better numbers bruh

Comment

I bet Saunders wont make the weight. Comes in overweight and on steroids. I still think Monroe wins by late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by login View Post
        I bet Saunders wont make the weight. Comes in overweight and on steroids. I still think Monroe wins by late KO.
        Monroe couldn't knock out a wank bro 😂 Saunders doesn't get knocked out,he's a gypo lol!

Comment

Man I want Monroe to get this win...I don't like Billy Joe Saunders as a belt holder

Comment

Damn just watched the press conference

BJS is just roasting the Sh.it out f Mnroe, making him look like the biggest Fa.ggot

The whole promotion is treating Willie like a piece of Sh.it

Looking forward to this fight

Let's go BJS

Comment

Only reason anyone would want BJS to win is so that he stays in line to get some of that golovkin brain damage

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                I got Monroe Jr. edging a close one, which is going to be hard to do across the pond.

1quint BET?
                'hard' is kinda an understatement in this case. On neutral ground this probably isn't that far off a 50/50 fight, but Monroes style is one that is easy to score against unless he's absolutely dominating. Honestly finding it hard to see Slick Willie getting the nod over here unless the Akarov Saunders shows up.

Comment

Monroe is a better fighter than many give him credit for, he quickly became underrated when Golovkin savaged him, but that's casual talk and GGG hate at work.

That said, BJS is underrated as well, and better than Monroe Jr. BJS by late stoppage.

Comment

So many posters here underate Saunders, yes he can be inarticulate but that more to do with his background than any real personality defect.

As a boxer if he is physically and mentally prepared he will beat Monroe Jnr easily, and I think he could even stop him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X