Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Decisions Willie Monroe, Retains WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's difficult. Saunders is largely untested on the big stage. I actually had Andy Lee just nicking their fight. BJS's best win is the Eubank jr fight. Monroe seems decent but not great. Should be interesting. If I had a gun against my head, I'd pick Saunders via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
      I'd take that bet if i knew how to lol!

Saunders will wipe the floor with him
      I just ust gave you 1mil points to bet with others. you can donate via the Vplaza menu.

In return all I ask is that you PM Kafkod 2 times to brush his teeef

OR

just reply saying ''ahh true lad, most brits not too fond of toofbruffes, but on the other hand, *****s think tooofbruffes are bad luck.'' call it even

[IMG]https://topbanana.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/*****-tattoo.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
        Kafkod might be a ****sexual
        my bad dude, I had used commas. you got your loot, now go rob the bank

Comment

I think Saunders will win by close decision. It's very hard to out a UK boxer in the UK and Monroe isn't a KO puncher.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say it's hard for visiting boxer to outpoint a UK boxer in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

Sticky Please. Some serrrriouzz bidness
              BrometheusBob.
              You'll have to ask someone else, like -MEGA- or BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Sorry, I meant to say it's hard for visiting boxer to outpoint a UK boxer in the UK.
                Yeah. Monroe would need to literally win all 12 rounds just to get a 7-5 UD lol.

Saunders by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Yeah. Monroe would need to literally win all 12 rounds just to get a 7-5 UD lol.

Saunders by UD.
                  Monroe Jr. needs that Linares, Davis, Spence Jr. overseas luck...we let's say Linares with points... then hope for a CONVINCING decision. at least it could try and get a reversal, hype, like N'Dam Murata. unfortunately, BJS benefits GBP or K2

-MEGA- BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    I'm betting half of your quints bruh.

Just 1 quint bruh.

Let me feel the fibre of your fabric!

You fancy giving one of your favourite posters (ie. me) 1 Quintillion? Or at least gimme Billy Joe Saunders at 24/1 for 40 Quadrillion?

So if Billy Joe Saunders wins you gimme 960 Quadrillion. If Willie Monroe, Jr. wins I'll give you 40 Quadrillion. Sounds fair?

Comment

Willie really is a good boxer. Saunders is a little better.

Comment

Working...
                      X