Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Can Golovkin Win a Decision Over Canelo Alvarez in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will be fighting backwards because of GGG stiff jabs.GGG will trap him on the ropes for heavy body shots. As the fight travels, Canelo who already have stamina concerns, will get tired by the seventh round. GGG will drop Canelo in 8 or 9. Canelo will endure till round 10 where he will be knocked out.

Comment

aboutfkntime You seen Canelo winning this, right? How do you see it going?

Comment

If it's a tit for tat fight I don't see how GGG can win a decision in Vegas

Comment

this fight is similar to Oscar Dela Hoya vs Benard Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
            aboutfkntime You seen Canelo winning this, right? How do you see it going?

most likely.....

a hard-fought, close, possibly-controversial, 12-round decision

I am leaning more and more toward Canelo

I was 55/45, now I am 60-40

Golovkin could stop Canelo late..... and get this, Canelo could stop Golovkin late as well

but I have a number of reasons to go with Canelo UD12 now

and it may not be that close or controversial, but I would not be surprised

if you want to use my info for betting, you're nuts

anything could happen in that fight, I wouldn't touch it

Comment

I don't think they'll pull a job right there if Golovkin is clearly winning. Like he said it doesn't look bad on him, but the judges will go down in history as major pieces of shyt if they do the job in front of the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                most likely.....

a hard-fought, close, possibly-controversial, 12-round decision

I am leaning more and more toward Canelo

I was 55/45, now I am 60-40

Golovkin could stop Canelo late..... and get this, Canelo could stop Golovkin late as well

but I have a number of reasons to go with Canelo UD12 now

and it may not be that close or controversial, but I would not be surprised

if you want to use my info for betting, you're nuts

anything could happen in that fight, I wouldn't touch it

I think that Canelo could squeak out a close decision win but I think there's no chance he's stopping Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  By Keith Idec - LAS VEGAS Gennady Golovkin isn't nave. The Kazakhstan native is the defending middleweight champion and the undefeated fighter favored to beat Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night. Golovkin fully understands, however, that he is without question the B' side of this high-profile promotion, the lesser star who is boxing for the first time in the "Fight Capital of the World," clearly Canelo country...
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  How adelaide byrd is anywhere near a pro boxing ring never mind defining the results that take place inside them is beyond my comprehension.

Comment

No because the judges will see him get his **** pushed in by Canelo body shots.

Comment

Oscar is doing everything it it's power that Canelo wins no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                      X