Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    GGG hurt by Willie Monroe.
    GGG drained? really?
    GGG bigger than Canelo.

A ridiculous week.

Robbie Barrett and Mirko Troll Cop are one of the worst offenders on these forums.
    Don't you mean two of the worst?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You are a moron, you still playing up the alt card wtf is wrong with you?
      Him an Troll Mall Cop keep calling me Maxi's alt for a few weeks now.

The guy sounds paranoid. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        You'll be right, just like a whole lot of other people who picked Canelo.

Everyone is going to be wrong in boxing, you've told me you were wrong on other picks right?

So knowing that you're going to be wrong some times you probably want to take down the dbag factor a little when you make a pick. Because if you have any intelligence you'll know you've been wrong before and just might be wrong this time too.

I'm picking Golovkin by 10th round TKO. If I'm wrong so be it, tip of the hat to the better fighter. I think Canelo is an excellent fighter and to beat Golovkin I think he'll need to be special. I haven't seen that yet. While i don't think it will happen, and I'll be putting at least $800 on Golovkin, I recognize that I might just be flat wrong. I've been right plenty of times but definitely wrong numerous times as well.
        WHEN Canelo wins you'll be the one that "doesn't know what he's watching" and not me. Won't you?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Mirko troll cop the first one. The second one by some others, not you. Like the mother****ing stupid icha.

And you are saying GGG looks drained. WTF is wrong with you. You also said he would be drained in the Jacobs weigh in and GGG looked super healthy:

If anyone looked drained AF was Jacobs and you didn't say **** about it.

Golovkin is going to look as good as he looked last time.

And he looked bad against Brook because he was tired/jetlagged. Period.
          Jacobs looked drained to you and golovkin still struggled....you're doing well with shooting yourself in the foot today

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            When Canelo wins and everything i've been saying for years is proven, what will i look like?

Someone that doesn't know what he's watching?

And if Canelos loses,everything you said was wrong?

Comment

Yes you're _Maxi you also have the Diego Rodriguez alt.

Isaac Clarke is this account ******. Changing name and creating a different account are completely different. Every post i made before is still linked to this account.
              You realize calling everyone "alt" makes you look like a big vagina right? I mean is it just you and this guy Maxi in this world and everyone else is just an alt? Sounds like some kind of fantasy of your's that I don't want to be part of.

Comment

A fighter losing doesn't mean he was a hypejob. What are you 14? If GGG wins, I guess his supporters and people that think he's good (you know, people that know the sport a little) will have been right. Canelo won't be a bum. If Canelo wins, I think he will have proven a lot of doubters wrong and it's not proof that GGG is garbage. It's more of certification that Canelo can fight very well.

Not every boxing match must have the outcome of winner = ATG, loser = BUM.

Comment

WHEN Canelo wins you'll be the one that "doesn't know what he's watching" and not me. Won't you?
                  I'll be wrong, how hard is that for you to understand lil' Robbie? I've been wrong before just as you have.

Now using your own words, will you be a "moron" if you are wrong and Golovkin wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    I'll be wrong, how hard is that for you to understand lil' Robbie? I've been wrong before just as you have.

Now using your own words, will you be a "moron" if you are wrong and Golovkin wins?
                    You said i don't know what i'm watching. If i'm right i obviously know more about what i'm watching than you do. You've backed yourself in to a corner.

Comment

You said i don't know what i'm watching. If i'm right i obviously know more about what i'm watching than you do. You've backed yourself in to a corner.
                      Just answer his ****ing question, you coward.

If Golovkin wins, WILL YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR IT?

Comment

Working...
                      X