Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Yeah i'm a causal which is why i stop up until past 4am to watch fights like Estrada-Cuadras and Gonzalez-Rungvisai. You don't know **** about people on this forum, don't pretend you do.
    I don't know anybody here personally. But just by looking at posts and topics it's clear there's a large amount of substandard "fans" on here. If someone is fueled more by hatred of so many fighters and blind love of a handful of some then they fall into that casual/boxer fan not boxing fan category even if you do watch the odd fight here and there.

Is what it is. It's fine also. Doesn't make them bad people. I've only met real boxing fans at boxing events and they are great.
    Last edited by chrisJS; 09-14-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I'm the kind of fan that wants to see fighters do great things before calling them great.

I'm the kind of fan that wants to see fighters fight top fighters in the sport before labelling them as one.

I'm the kind of fan that can't stand undeserved hype and bull****.
      Lil' Robbie your posts go beyond that. I don't throw around the word great often. And if you said I don't consider him great yet because of x reason, no problem from me. I have a pretty high bar. Because I have a high bar I'm not going to label him as great just yet though I think he's just about there. He needs a marque win. I think he'll get it on Saturday to validate what I think.

You don't want people to call him great because he hasn't accomplished anything yet. But you are already labeling him a hype job and basically telling us he isn't very good without any point of reference either.

So if Golovkin wins you've painted yourself into a corner . . . . you'll be the moron based on your own words.

Lil' Robbie:
      "Golovkin is an hype job and it was ridiculous for all the morons to call him P4P and compare him with ATG's."

And stop being such a huge vagina along with Troll Mall Cop. My God, crying "alt, alt" every 5 minutes when someone makes you look dumb. If you've spent a few minutes reading Maxi and my posts you can clearly see different writing styles. It doesn't take a genius to figure out we aren't the same person.

Comment

I just hope it is a great fight.

The outcome will be Canelo get's Ko'd between 5 and 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Lil' Robbie your posts go beyond that. I don't throw around the word great often. And if you said I don't consider him great yet because of x reason, no problem from me. I have a pretty high bar. Because I have a high bar I'm not going to label him as great just yet though I think he's just about there. He needs a marque win. I think he'll get it on Saturday to validate what I think.

You don't want people to call him great because he hasn't accomplished anything yet. But you are already labeling him a hype job and basically telling us he isn't very good without any point of reference either.

So if Golovkin wins you've painted yourself into a corner . . . . you'll be the moron based on your own words.

Lil' Robbie:
          "Golovkin is an hype job and it was ridiculous for all the morons to call him P4P and compare him with ATG's."

And stop being such a huge vagina along with Troll Mall Cop. My God, crying "alt, alt" every 5 minutes when someone makes you look dumb. If you've spent a few minutes reading Maxi and my posts you can clearly see different writing styles. It doesn't take a genius to figure out we aren't the same person.
          Getting undeserved hype = hype job. Golovkin IS AN HYPE JOB.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Just seems like he's not really a boxing fan. There's plenty on here that either need to be watching an ATG every fight and if your not their favorite fighter you suck and nothing can change it. That's beyond casual.

Those are the same folk that are adamant a guy sucks, is overrated and will 100% lose and then when that fighter dominates they still suck and haven't proven a thing. I don't know why they actually even watch the sport or try and discuss it. I don't really take them seriously. I am a paying boxing fan that goes to fights, doesn't waste energy on childish hatred and just enjoys boxing so I can't relate.
            I don't think he's a casual I just don't think he is first very bright or second understands what he is watching. I know plenty of people who watch a certain sport but are completely clueless. Just because you watch something a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you are talking about. Third there is also a lot of emotionally immature people on here who get a kick just hating. I'm sorry but my experience with this types, in all sports, is they are the biggest losers in life. Never accomplished anything of merit and are bitter people.

I don't have any hate for either fighter. I'm looking forward to an exciting fight and may the best fighter win.

Comment

Getting undeserved hype = hype job. Golovkin IS AN HYPE JOB.
              And if he wins then the hype was merited? You're only a hype job if the results don't pan out. Again you've put yourself out there to look, in your own words, like a "moron" if Golovkin wins.

Comment

I don't know anybody here personally. But just by looking at posts and topics it's clear there's a large amount of substandard "fans" on here. If someone is fueled more by hatred of so many fighters and blind love of a handful of some then they fall into that casual/boxer fan not boxing fan category even if you do watch the odd fight here and there.

Is what it is. It's fine also. Doesn't make them bad people. I've only met real boxing fans at boxing events and they are great.
                This forum isn't a forum for boxing discussion. I tried that when i first joined. Nobody gives a fuck about that. It's a game of trolling and you have to beat them at their own game.Like the thread starter has been going around saying Canelo is on PEDs and the judges are in his pocket etc, then cries about people talking **** about Golovkin. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  And if he wins then the hype was merited? You're only a hype job if the results don't pan out. Again you've put yourself out there to look, in your own words, like a "moron" if Golovkin wins.
                  When Canelo wins and everything i've been saying for years is proven, what will i look like?

Someone that doesn't know what he's watching?

Comment

Me either. There are some good posts on here but yes the hater faction is strong. I can actually deal with fanatics more. They are getting a kick and pumped about their fighter. The haters are the bitter motherf'ers who've probably never accomplished jack in their own life and looking to tear down others. That isn't to say critical analysis isn't all good. That's what we are here for too, not just pumping up guys.

As I said a few days ago, when I meet boxing fans in person they are generally the most fun to talk with about our sport. We truly love to discuss it. Or maybe that's just an LA thing!

Comment

When Canelo wins and everything i've been saying for years is proven, what will i look like?

Someone that doesn't know what he's watching?

You'll be right, just like a whole lot of other people who picked Canelo.

Everyone is going to be wrong in boxing, you've told me you were wrong on other picks right?

So knowing that you're going to be wrong some times you probably want to take down the dbag factor a little when you make a pick. Because if you have any intelligence you'll know you've been wrong before and just might be wrong this time too.

I'm picking Golovkin by 10th round TKO. If I'm wrong so be it, tip of the hat to the better fighter. I think Canelo is an excellent fighter and to beat Golovkin I think he'll need to be special. I haven't seen that yet. While i don't think it will happen, and I'll be putting at least $800 on Golovkin, I recognize that I might just be flat wrong. I've been right plenty of times but definitely wrong numerous times as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X