Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You know that GGG isn't from Ukraine right?
    and? We know you aren't Kazakh so nationality isn't important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      No idea man... I read here somewhere that the PPV split was 70/30 but that's all I know. I can't confirm that either.
      The split only counts when there are big money on the table...
      I'm trying to figure out if GGG will look not to beat Canelo badly -- in order to get a rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Too many people just don't know boxing or simply aren't really boxing fans, but just fans of a particular fighter or two (which makes them hate everyone else). Shouldn't bother with watching a sport they have so much contempt for basically all of it's participants. Those with the least knowledge and least amount of live fights attended under their belt are often the one's with the strongest opinions.

This board really needs to have a forum for those and a forum for Boxing fans and be properly regulated and then there would be mature discussions between real boxing fans and a separate forum for the **********s.
        I was just talking about this last night..there are two kinds of people who like boxing. Fighter fans and boxing fans, there is a glaring difference between the two. There are a lot of boxing fans I disagree with and have had all out wars with but I respect them because they are legit boxing fans and then you have the usual name changing chumps who ride from hot sensation to the next exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Too many people just don't know boxing or simply aren't really boxing fans, but just fans of a particular fighter or two (which makes them hate everyone else). Shouldn't bother with watching a sport they have so much contempt for basically all of it's participants. Those with the least knowledge and least amount of live fights attended under their belt are often the one's with the strongest opinions.

This board really needs to have a forum for those and a forum for Boxing fans and be properly regulated and then there would be mature discussions between real boxing fans and a separate forum for the **********s.
          Your post is making too much sense. Better be careful around here To your point though real boxing fans want to see competitive fights. They don't start every conversation on how this one's resume is garbage, he's only fought bums, etc. Give every fighter credit for having the courage to actually get in a ring and fight. If that fighter performs poorly than a little criticism might be in order but the unwarranted hate level on this forum is ridiculous. Both Golovkin and Alvarez are warriors and should give us true fans what we want on Saturday. Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You claimed Mayweathers HBO fight night weights were lies too did you not?
            No one believes Floyd's weights. No one gets severely dehydrated for cutting 3 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
              how has the hate sky rocketed if it the same guy who always hate GGG
              I don't think the hate has skyrocketed either. Its just that since its the week of the fight articles about it are flying in left and right giving his haters more places to spread their bull*****.

Comment

No one believes Floyd's weights. No one gets severely dehydrated for cutting 3 pounds.
                If they can lie about Mayweathers they can lie about everyone's. Especially a guy they've been pushing from the start.

So why do you believe Golovkins?

Comment

I know, it's ridiculous. Everyone was having a hard on for this fight and now that it is about to happen people want to complain about dumb chit. Just sit back and enjoy the fight.

Comment

Robbie Barret is an emasculated chav who licks the semen of black men off his wife's twat after they're done ****ing her.

Mikro Troll Cop is one of the men who ****s Barret's wife.

Comment

No idea man... I read here somewhere that the PPV split was 70/30 but that's all I know. I can't confirm that either.
                      ... Mirror (UK) said that Canelo is £11million plus his share of pay-per-view earnings, while GGG is £8million plus his share of pay-per-view earnings... this means 60/40... I don't know the PPV split, though...

Comment

Working...
                      X