Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Former two division world champion and now Golden Boy Promotions executive Bernard Hopkins is giving the edge to IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) to defeat WBC champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) in a unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Joshua gets the edge, but not by much.

Comment

Like it or not AJ is The Man at Heavyweight..... deontayduckus wilderquackus is just........a duck who quacks at very high decibels......

Comment

You don't have to go the states anymore. America's boxing audience is in decline and has been for some time. I hope AJ does fight in Vegas but he doesn't need to.

Comment

The Equalizer Wilder punch

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
          Like it or not AJ is The Man at Heavyweight..... deontayduckus wilderquackus is just........a duck who quacks at very high decibels......
          Do you know Wilder have the power, the equalizer punch to TKO/KO Joshua? I have this match up 55/45 in favor of Joshua. This fight is winnable for Anthony Joshua; but, he got no room for slips ups, because in one of those, Joshua is going to sleep. I hope Wilder and Joshua win their respective fights and begin 2018 strap season.

Comment

Don't understimate Wilder Equalizer punch

This fight is going to be 55/45 in favor of Joshua. Anthony Joshua can dominate Wilder and win via KO/TKO; but, one error and that Equalizer is going to send Joshua to sleep.

Comment

if anthony "biblical" joshua is ever fool enough to step into the ring with birdlegs he will be utterly destroyed

Comment

problem is wylder wont get through his fight with ortiz. so we will see next years fight aj vs ortiz which is by the way more exciting because wylder wont last more than three rounds vs aj

Comment

I wouldnt say slight edge, more of a gulf in class. I question whether Wilder would beat the likes of Chisora or Whyte.

Comment

That's not saying much. I would give half the guys on this forum the edge to beat wilder. Wilder isn't anywhere close to Joshua's level.

Comment

Working...
                    X