Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
    problem is wylder wont get through his fight with ortiz. so we will see next years fight aj vs ortiz which is by the way more exciting because wylder wont last more than three rounds vs aj
    Now here's a poster with some common sense. Wilder is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
      problem is wylder wont get through his fight with ortiz. so we will see next years fight aj vs ortiz which is by the way more exciting because wylder wont last more than three rounds vs aj
      ^^^ This ^^^
      Too many aspects of the fight have Joshua blitzing Wilder. Everything from Wilder's bad case of the nerves to his total blank mind in regard to boxing basics early on in the fight. I would imagine Wilder just needs to hire a sports psychologist to clear his mind before fights, but there's definitely a disconnect somewhere upstairs with the guy. No doubt this would be bombs away for both fighters, but Wilder would be the one stretched out on the canvas in the early rounds, and the arena in England would be exploding with the Brit fans over the moon.

But then, Wilder has Ortiz problems. So we'll likely never see a Joshua/Wilder fight... but that doesn't mean a Joshua/Ortiz fight wouldn't be amazing as well.

Comment

I doubt AJ passes VADA testing in the United States

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          ^^^ This ^^^
          Too many aspects of the fight have Joshua blitzing Wilder. Everything from Wilder's bad case of the nerves to his total blank mind in regard to boxing basics early on in the fight. I would imagine Wilder just needs to hire a sports psychologist to clear his mind before fights, but there's definitely a disconnect somewhere upstairs with the guy. No doubt this would be bombs away for both fighters, but Wilder would be the one stretched out on the canvas in the early rounds, and the arena in England would be exploding with the Brit fans over the moon.

But then, Wilder has Ortiz problems. So we'll likely never see a Joshua/Wilder fight... but that doesn't mean a Joshua/Ortiz fight wouldn't be amazing as well.
          Ahhh the bitter mestizo.

Wilder will destroy the elderly Cuban in brutal fashion and AJ's lumbering ass will continue to pretend Wilder doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            I doubt AJ passes VADA testing in the United States
            He sure as hell won't pass the Wilder test.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              ^^^ This ^^^

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Ahhh the bitter mestizo.

Wilder will destroy the elderly Cuban in brutal fashion and AJ's lumbering ass will continue to pretend Wilder doesn't exist.
              Nothing bitter about it, drama queen. Just rattling off a few opinions on the subject. And don't worry, I never take orders in how I should think... especially from a confused goofball like yourself.

LOL!!

Comment

Unlike Klitschko if Wilder hurts Joshua then the Windmill Storm of Doom is coming and there's no way AJ gets out of that!

The punches are nonstop, too fast and coming at nearly all angles!

Joshua is very aggressive so Wilder can set him up with the 1-2 and make him do the boogie!

Or the 2 then left hook and move laterally and then as soon as Joshua squares up then double jab and land that nuclear right hand on that block head!

People are underestimating Wilder's speed, stamina, angles and his improvements with his left hook!

Comment

nothing about Joshua tells me hes miles ahead of wilder, wilder has more in his arsenal and he doesn't gas, the fact people bring up that he was wobbled by heavyweights is ****** any heavyweight can wobble another. if Joshua gases vs wilder hes getting his stiff azz KOd. Joshua is a good fighter with heart but hes already stated a while back he needed 2 years before hed be ready for wilder, in an interview recently he said, the fight will happen when it happens and told fans to be patient, so anyone saying wilder is ducking him is just making sht up. Wilder tried to fight the top in the division and they didn't want it. They both have flaws, stop acting like Joshua is this perfect fighter, he gets his ass hit as well.

Comment

At the moment I give Wilder a slight edge, after his fight with Ortiz I might give AJ the edge then.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Unlike Klitschko if Wilder hurts Joshua then the Windmill Storm of Doom is coming and there's no way AJ gets out of that!

The punches are nonstop, too fast and coming at nearly all angles!

Joshua is very aggressive so Wilder can set him up with the 1-2 and make him do the boogie!

Or the 2 then left hook and move laterally and then as soon as Joshua squares up then double jab and land that nuclear right hand on that block head!

People are underestimating Wilder's speed, stamina, angles and his improvements with his left hook!
                      AJ is too slow and gassy to avoid all the in-coming firepower.

Comment

Working...
                      X